I live in Illinois, and I'm a long time listener of yours and have emailed you before. I am a teacher at a school on the grounds of a military base, I need to be vague so I'm not found out. Yesterday our principal informed the staff that the entire base, which borders two different communities, would be having a mass readiness drill, with increased activities beyond the usual monthly siren tests. Law enforcement/first responders for both towns have been notified, and we were told to make sure our kids are immediately brought inside if at recess when sirens go off, otherwise business as usual. With all of the chatter concerned ng the NK situation, I thought this was relevant.God Bless You and keep you, **********ANTIFA RIOT SCHEDULE: NOVEMBER 4, 2017 The information below was gathered from ANTIFA flyers posted in cities across America advertising their plan to riot on Nov. 4, 2017. Citizens avoid these locations at the times indicated. Share to friends or family if they live in these cities or anyone will be traveling there. SEATTLE, WA Time: 12 PM Location: 4th Ave. & James St. Seattle City Hall Plaza PORTLAND, OR Time: 2 PM Location: Salmon St. Fountain SAN FRANCISCO, CA Time: 3 PM Location: Union Square LOS ANGELES, CA Time: 1 PM Location: Pershing Square PHILADELPHIA, PA Time: 2 PM Location: Thomas Paine Plaza 1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd. HONOLULU, HI Time: 9:30 AM Location: Ala Moana Park (EWA Side) CLEVELAND, OH Time: 1 PM Location: Public Square CHICAGO, IL Time: 1 PM Location: 219 S. Dearborn, Federal Plaza BOSTON, MA Time: 4 PM Location: 1 Franklin St., Shoppers Plaza AUSTIN, TX Time: 1 PM Location: 422 Guadalupe St., Republic Square Park ATLANTA, GA Time: 4 PM Location: Euclid & Moreland Ave. NE Little 5 Points / Findlay Plaza
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
The following is from the alert section of Steve Quayle. 4 November looks like a nightmare created by the treasonous Left.
I live in Illinois, and I'm a long time listener of yours and have emailed you before. I am a teacher at a school on the grounds of a military base, I need to be vague so I'm not found out. Yesterday our principal informed the staff that the entire base, which borders two different communities, would be having a mass readiness drill, with increased activities beyond the usual monthly siren tests. Law enforcement/first responders for both towns have been notified, and we were told to make sure our kids are immediately brought inside if at recess when sirens go off, otherwise business as usual. With all of the chatter concerned ng the NK situation, I thought this was relevant.God Bless You and keep you, **********ANTIFA RIOT SCHEDULE: NOVEMBER 4, 2017 The information below was gathered from ANTIFA flyers posted in cities across America advertising their plan to riot on Nov. 4, 2017. Citizens avoid these locations at the times indicated. Share to friends or family if they live in these cities or anyone will be traveling there. SEATTLE, WA Time: 12 PM Location: 4th Ave. & James St. Seattle City Hall Plaza PORTLAND, OR Time: 2 PM Location: Salmon St. Fountain SAN FRANCISCO, CA Time: 3 PM Location: Union Square LOS ANGELES, CA Time: 1 PM Location: Pershing Square PHILADELPHIA, PA Time: 2 PM Location: Thomas Paine Plaza 1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd. HONOLULU, HI Time: 9:30 AM Location: Ala Moana Park (EWA Side) CLEVELAND, OH Time: 1 PM Location: Public Square CHICAGO, IL Time: 1 PM Location: 219 S. Dearborn, Federal Plaza BOSTON, MA Time: 4 PM Location: 1 Franklin St., Shoppers Plaza AUSTIN, TX Time: 1 PM Location: 422 Guadalupe St., Republic Square Park ATLANTA, GA Time: 4 PM Location: Euclid & Moreland Ave. NE Little 5 Points / Findlay Plaza