we are expecting feet of snow four days of white fun here rethinking getting the bicycle out Today need that for taxis to and from work. Any way walking throu a winter storm is not going to happen... hill billy weather man should have an update on YouTube for the stuff....
Another nor easter coming
This is just ridiculous. The Local News getting everybody all upset here in CT. What are we going to get? 5 inches of snow? Just stupid.
My Dry Cleaners closed at 1pm because of "the big storm". I've got six shirts and two slacks I can't pick up now. My lucky clothes. How am I supposed to go gamble tonight at Foxwoods???
I know. I got "White People" problems.
This is just ridiculous. The Local News getting everybody all upset here in CT. What are we going to get? 5 inches of snow? Just stupid.
My Dry Cleaners closed at 1pm because of "the big storm". I've got six shirts and two slacks I can't pick up now. My lucky clothes. How am I supposed to go gamble tonight at Foxwoods???
I know. I got "White People" problems.
Nearly 2 feet of snow in this section of North Jersey. 15 miles east by the coast, only 4-5".
Nearly 2 feet of snow in this section of North Jersey. 15 miles east by the coast, only 4-5".
We have about a foot here light snow a little wind. Went to complete but no work this afternoon
going to work in morning have to work at store over the oh well back home now.
We have about a foot here light snow a little wind. Went to complete but no work this afternoon
going to work in morning have to work at store over the oh well back home now.
Heres a link to the house fire article and 1 pic
Heres a link to the house fire article and 1 pic
More snow expected here on Tuesday 5-15” ... 40’s for the rest of the week... first day of spring next week. Local media calling this a transitional period....
More snow expected here on Tuesday 5-15” ... 40’s for the rest of the week... first day of spring next week. Local media calling this a transitional period....
We call that a 'dusting' in Chicago.
We call that a 'dusting' in Chicago.
Got another one coming in today. More of a nuisance than anything really. After my azz-whopping last night on Louisville I am debating whether or not to disappear to Foxwoods for a couple days. SOMEBODY is paying me back my $470. May as well be Foxwoods.
Got another one coming in today. More of a nuisance than anything really. After my azz-whopping last night on Louisville I am debating whether or not to disappear to Foxwoods for a couple days. SOMEBODY is paying me back my $470. May as well be Foxwoods.
Which Nor-easter is this?.....the 1 we had 2 weeks ago..the 1 we had last week....or the 1 we get late Wed??
Yeah, agreed, I've about had enough of this sh!t. I'm ready for some Baseball. There is one here today on Wednesday 3/21 and continuing into Thursday morning. Not sure exactly how much snow accumulation but very heavy winds are expected.
Which Nor-easter is this?.....the 1 we had 2 weeks ago..the 1 we had last week....or the 1 we get late Wed??
Yeah, agreed, I've about had enough of this sh!t. I'm ready for some Baseball. There is one here today on Wednesday 3/21 and continuing into Thursday morning. Not sure exactly how much snow accumulation but very heavy winds are expected.
Got none here not a flake not unhappy with this... hockey teeth is definitely going to see some of this stuff. Hope Mother Nature gets back on her meds soon and calms down a bit it’s spring already
Got none here not a flake not unhappy with this... hockey teeth is definitely going to see some of this stuff. Hope Mother Nature gets back on her meds soon and calms down a bit it’s spring already
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
