I can't believe this hasn't been fixed. When I visit Covers I almost immediately get a pop up virus saying my phone is infected. WTF. Any way to block this?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I can't believe this hasn't been fixed. When I visit Covers I almost immediately get a pop up virus saying my phone is infected. WTF. Any way to block this?
I only get that dumb thing when I'm out of the house on LTE. When I'm on Wifi in the house it disappears. Also noticed I can't send emails on Wifi only on LTE.
I only get that dumb thing when I'm out of the house on LTE. When I'm on Wifi in the house it disappears. Also noticed I can't send emails on Wifi only on LTE.
I only get that dumb thing when I'm out of the house on LTE. When I'm on Wifi in the house it disappears. Also noticed I can't send emails on Wifi only on LTE.
Me too. Only when I take it off wifi.
Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:
I only get that dumb thing when I'm out of the house on LTE. When I'm on Wifi in the house it disappears. Also noticed I can't send emails on Wifi only on LTE.