Here's my submission, although the parents are not any of the 4 arrested (as far as I know, anyway) I am still left to wonder ... where the hell are the parents?!?!?!?
Here's my submission, although the parents are not any of the 4 arrested (as far as I know, anyway) I am still left to wonder ... where the hell are the parents?!?!?!?
hugh after the horse with the bull not the typical brama(hindu) specimen i am a little leary of opening your thread....... give it time curiosity will get the best of me
hugh after the horse with the bull not the typical brama(hindu) specimen i am a little leary of opening your thread....... give it time curiosity will get the best of me
Here's my submission, although the parents are not any of the 4 arrested (as far as I know, anyway) I am still left to wonder ... where the hell are the parents?!?!?!?
Wow. Terrorism is in the back seat compared to that story. Phoqing unreal. Still can't believe that report.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
Here's my submission, although the parents are not any of the 4 arrested (as far as I know, anyway) I am still left to wonder ... where the hell are the parents?!?!?!?