I am trying to watch the game between the Warriors and the Spurs and simply can not. It is so much not interesting anymore. The total absence of a minimal poetic justice after Kawhi Leonard injury and while Pachulia is playing, Aldridge being with 0 points till now, cocky 3 point fouls unfairly given to Curry and all the idiotic fans, especially that middle aged woman making fun out of herself imagining herself she's John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever - all this makes me PUKE. David Stern and Adam Silver... Big FU!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am trying to watch the game between the Warriors and the Spurs and simply can not. It is so much not interesting anymore. The total absence of a minimal poetic justice after Kawhi Leonard injury and while Pachulia is playing, Aldridge being with 0 points till now, cocky 3 point fouls unfairly given to Curry and all the idiotic fans, especially that middle aged woman making fun out of herself imagining herself she's John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever - all this makes me PUKE. David Stern and Adam Silver... Big FU!!!
How can Aldridge be so soft? With all my age and all their toughness - if I was there, I would already hold the ball and fight. May be my teeth would be knocked out - but, I too will knock some teeth out. Aldridge? The pile of big $hit
How can Aldridge be so soft? With all my age and all their toughness - if I was there, I would already hold the ball and fight. May be my teeth would be knocked out - but, I too will knock some teeth out. Aldridge? The pile of big $hit