here in Maine a 28 year old died collapsed and perished from lack of help... gotta love the republican government here.... Lepage should leave for Florida and spend time with Paul jr. his policies of not allowing narcane not allow health insurance has destroyed this young mans life and countless lives like his . Hey what I know cept he was a kid struggling to make it and died while I was shoveling snow from the last nor easter. Special kind of ignorance displayed from Augusta.
And now they are dying in the streets
here in Maine a 28 year old died collapsed and perished from lack of help... gotta love the republican government here.... Lepage should leave for Florida and spend time with Paul jr. his policies of not allowing narcane not allow health insurance has destroyed this young mans life and countless lives like his . Hey what I know cept he was a kid struggling to make it and died while I was shoveling snow from the last nor easter. Special kind of ignorance displayed from Augusta.
The OP happens to be Spot-On here. Cost of Oxycontin spiking makes cheap / bad heroin the bad and deathly alternative.
One name Goose and I know you read this A hole on his shedule and promotion of narcos to I from III
Joe Ranazzisi .
The OP happens to be Spot-On here. Cost of Oxycontin spiking makes cheap / bad heroin the bad and deathly alternative.
One name Goose and I know you read this A hole on his shedule and promotion of narcos to I from III
Joe Ranazzisi .
Hi does anyone know a illinois bookie by any chance? im 20 miles out from chicago located in the southwest suburbs. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Hi does anyone know a illinois bookie by any chance? im 20 miles out from chicago located in the southwest suburbs. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
A group of volunteers started a new homeless shelter today in Lewiston.
This is one thing I agree on with Republicans... Stay out of State business and leave it up the the individual States. Any time you get the Feds involved at the local level they fix one problem but create ten more headaches.
Very happy to hear the local volunteers banding together. This is the exact type of charity who you want to donate to and support. Over 90% of the donations will actually reach the victims. These big charities sukk 95 cents of every dollar donated to pay ridiculous Management salaries and fund their globe-trotting fine dining.
Donate at the local level and get the best results!!!
A group of volunteers started a new homeless shelter today in Lewiston.
This is one thing I agree on with Republicans... Stay out of State business and leave it up the the individual States. Any time you get the Feds involved at the local level they fix one problem but create ten more headaches.
Very happy to hear the local volunteers banding together. This is the exact type of charity who you want to donate to and support. Over 90% of the donations will actually reach the victims. These big charities sukk 95 cents of every dollar donated to pay ridiculous Management salaries and fund their globe-trotting fine dining.
Donate at the local level and get the best results!!!
One name Goose and I know you read this A hole on his schedule and promotion of narcos to I from III
Joe Ranazzisi .
Yeah, I know, this certifiable lunatic has free reign and I'm the one who is serving a 26 week Anger Management rehabilitation. What's wrong with this picture?
One name Goose and I know you read this A hole on his schedule and promotion of narcos to I from III
Joe Ranazzisi .
Yeah, I know, this certifiable lunatic has free reign and I'm the one who is serving a 26 week Anger Management rehabilitation. What's wrong with this picture?
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant: One name Goose and I know you read this A hole on his schedule and promotion of narcos to I from III Joe Ranazzisi . Yeah, I know, this certifiable lunatic has free reign and I'm the one who is serving a 26 week Anger Management rehabilitation. What's wrong with this picture?
Goose is it working ? ( old dog ,new trick thing ). I for one would be sitting in the back of the class counting the days
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant: One name Goose and I know you read this A hole on his schedule and promotion of narcos to I from III Joe Ranazzisi . Yeah, I know, this certifiable lunatic has free reign and I'm the one who is serving a 26 week Anger Management rehabilitation. What's wrong with this picture?
Goose is it working ? ( old dog ,new trick thing ). I for one would be sitting in the back of the class counting the days
Goose is it working ? ( old dog ,new trick thing ). I for one would be sitting in the back of the class counting the days
It's tolerable and somewhat entertaining. Being the oldest guy in the classroom has it's ups and downs. Most of these dudes are half my age but when I speak they listen. I'm the only White guy in the room. There's a message there somewhere.
Goose is it working ? ( old dog ,new trick thing ). I for one would be sitting in the back of the class counting the days
It's tolerable and somewhat entertaining. Being the oldest guy in the classroom has it's ups and downs. Most of these dudes are half my age but when I speak they listen. I'm the only White guy in the room. There's a message there somewhere.
I might volunteer for this shelter an evening a week.... The problem is Janet Mills is starting an office for her gubernatorial race. She is Maine’s Attorney General. Is a Democrat from rural town of Wilton Farmington area. (But hey none are perfect) And I believe if nominated She can carry the state. If I commit to something I do it or die trying attitude....
I might volunteer for this shelter an evening a week.... The problem is Janet Mills is starting an office for her gubernatorial race. She is Maine’s Attorney General. Is a Democrat from rural town of Wilton Farmington area. (But hey none are perfect) And I believe if nominated She can carry the state. If I commit to something I do it or die trying attitude....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
