I know I am too ugly......its probable
Am I too weird and insane
There is no such thing ,
don’t be confused in the chaos
Everyone’s straining to judge switch maneuvers and stay cocked
ready to fire
Too many petty men pretending death isn’t eventual , it’s mentally defective , it’s definitely dire
straits
and jackets to match
for these haphazard shenanigan bastardds slanging anger and blasphemous attacks
on every , and any
difference they peruse
and deem to quantify
I do my due diligence , move , still viewing , keeping a watchful eye
Ready to put my plan in motion
It’s been scandalous since man’s ancestors scampered from the ocean
so why would it change today ?
Sly vileness is disguised deep inside our DNA……
There is no such thing ,
don’t be confused in the chaos
Everyone’s straining to judge switch maneuvers and stay cocked
ready to fire
Too many petty men pretending death isn’t eventual , it’s mentally defective , it’s definitely dire
straits
and jackets to match
for these haphazard shenanigan bastardds slanging anger and blasphemous attacks
on every , and any
difference they peruse
and deem to quantify
I do my due diligence , move , still viewing , keeping a watchful eye
Ready to put my plan in motion
It’s been scandalous since man’s ancestors scampered from the ocean
so why would it change today ?
Sly vileness is disguised deep inside our DNA……
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
