Am I going to jail?
Jail? No. Unless you're a no-show.
What's the charge?
And what Googles said. Continue to use and you'll likely end up there. That's if you're lucky.
Jail? No. Unless you're a no-show.
What's the charge?
And what Googles said. Continue to use and you'll likely end up there. That's if you're lucky.
You cannot go to Asia with a pending court date....yes you will go to jail......and yes you will be taking it up the hoop in jailGood luck Broseph
You cannot go to Asia with a pending court date....yes you will go to jail......and yes you will be taking it up the hoop in jailGood luck Broseph
Not one of you is gonna point out the irony of a guy named JimmyGape asking if he's going to jail?
Not one of you is gonna point out the irony of a guy named JimmyGape asking if he's going to jail?
going to south east asia isn't that bad of an idea...cheap sex change operations there...then you will be able to sneak back without border cops busting you
going to south east asia isn't that bad of an idea...cheap sex change operations there...then you will be able to sneak back without border cops busting you
I was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance. I told them i took adderall but in fact I had smoked crystal meth. They released me on no bail if I promise to show up to court. I have no drug or criminal history at all and this is a misdemeanor.I dont want to go to jail. If necessary I will move to SouthEast Asia to avoid getting raped in prison.
Didn't you get enough answers to this question on another gambling site? ![]()
I was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance. I told them i took adderall but in fact I had smoked crystal meth. They released me on no bail if I promise to show up to court. I have no drug or criminal history at all and this is a misdemeanor.I dont want to go to jail. If necessary I will move to SouthEast Asia to avoid getting raped in prison.
Didn't you get enough answers to this question on another gambling site? ![]()
your not going to jail.....Its not like they got you for possession........Plus no drug related crime history....Your just going to have to pay a fine
your not going to jail.....Its not like they got you for possession........Plus no drug related crime history....Your just going to have to pay a fine
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
