when you fly on a airline which seat do you prefer one next to the isle or next to the window ? I like the window. It was great flying into columbus ohio seeing ohio stadium from the sky.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
when you fly on a airline which seat do you prefer one next to the isle or next to the window ? I like the window. It was great flying into columbus ohio seeing ohio stadium from the sky.
Yes the window. I mean how often do you need to use the aisle on a 2 hour flight? I enjoy the serenity of watching the outside landscape from above. First time I flew to DC I remember seeing a big purple stadium and it occurred to me it was the Ravens place in Baltimore. It's a memorable sight you can only get from the window seat. Seeing the desert landscape before it becomes Las Vegas is another amazing sight. Flying into Florida you can't believe the amount of inland waterways in a state that is known mostly for it's ocean. The landing at Logan Airport over Boston Harbor is spectacular.
Yes the window. I mean how often do you need to use the aisle on a 2 hour flight? I enjoy the serenity of watching the outside landscape from above. First time I flew to DC I remember seeing a big purple stadium and it occurred to me it was the Ravens place in Baltimore. It's a memorable sight you can only get from the window seat. Seeing the desert landscape before it becomes Las Vegas is another amazing sight. Flying into Florida you can't believe the amount of inland waterways in a state that is known mostly for it's ocean. The landing at Logan Airport over Boston Harbor is spectacular.