Posted:
#1
I have a little of $20k that is tied up in my online account that I would like to withdraw. It is all net losses so it really is just a return of deposits during the year.
I've already made a few 8 and 9k withdrawals the past few months by wire, but I'm nervous that continuing to do that will be suspicious to my bank and I don't want to go through any headaches.
The max withdrawal is 9.5k at my book, /so trying to figure out the best option or way to get the cash. Does anyone have experience with this?
Also, is an offshore online acct considered a foreign acct for tax purposes?
I've already made a few 8 and 9k withdrawals the past few months by wire, but I'm nervous that continuing to do that will be suspicious to my bank and I don't want to go through any headaches.
The max withdrawal is 9.5k at my book, /so trying to figure out the best option or way to get the cash. Does anyone have experience with this?
Also, is an offshore online acct considered a foreign acct for tax purposes?
