Adios Pete Carroll, We hardly knew ye!
Awesome VIDEO. Everyone should watch this..if Jerry doesn't get BB to coach Boyz..I would have no problem if JJ hires PETE.. players Love Him..
Best of Luck Pete.. hopefully, some Team hires You to make your Organization better..your youthful energy is what's Missing in NFL nowadays.. Someone will Appreciate that down the Road.. Don't SETTLE ![]()
Awesome VIDEO. Everyone should watch this..if Jerry doesn't get BB to coach Boyz..I would have no problem if JJ hires PETE.. players Love Him..
Best of Luck Pete.. hopefully, some Team hires You to make your Organization better..your youthful energy is what's Missing in NFL nowadays.. Someone will Appreciate that down the Road.. Don't SETTLE ![]()
@Crusher13
No, no, no. I love Bill Belichick. I love and am extremely familiar with his defense. It employs specific types of players that are the polar opposite of what plays in a Dan Quinn defense, the defense the Cowboys currently run. The players the Cowboys currently have. It would take a lot to put proper defense together and I don't know if Bill has that kind of time and energy.
Pete Carroll runs the same defense as Dan Quinn. Honestly, I used to love this defense but as a Cowboys fan, I'm kinda over it. It only works when you have generational talent, both mentally and physically, all over the defense. You need headsy players, specifically in the defensive backfield. The only headsy guy the Cowboys have in the defensive backfield is Gilmore and who knows if he is back next year.
@Crusher13
No, no, no. I love Bill Belichick. I love and am extremely familiar with his defense. It employs specific types of players that are the polar opposite of what plays in a Dan Quinn defense, the defense the Cowboys currently run. The players the Cowboys currently have. It would take a lot to put proper defense together and I don't know if Bill has that kind of time and energy.
Pete Carroll runs the same defense as Dan Quinn. Honestly, I used to love this defense but as a Cowboys fan, I'm kinda over it. It only works when you have generational talent, both mentally and physically, all over the defense. You need headsy players, specifically in the defensive backfield. The only headsy guy the Cowboys have in the defensive backfield is Gilmore and who knows if he is back next year.
Dan Quinn has 6 defensive backs on the field al games and packers receivers were absurdly wide open time and time again. Make it make sense. I really don't want to see Pete Carroll come in and run the same type of scheme unless he's bringing prime Richard Sherman, Bam Chancellor, Earl Thomas, and Bobby Wagner with him. If he's got some clones of those guys, I'm all in.
Dan Quinn has 6 defensive backs on the field al games and packers receivers were absurdly wide open time and time again. Make it make sense. I really don't want to see Pete Carroll come in and run the same type of scheme unless he's bringing prime Richard Sherman, Bam Chancellor, Earl Thomas, and Bobby Wagner with him. If he's got some clones of those guys, I'm all in.
Wasn't a huge Seahawks fan but my nephew is on Pete's strength and conditioning staff since the USC days. He said Pete put a good word in so they are most likely staying in Seattle. Was either that or try to get in where Brennan Carrol is.
Wasn't a huge Seahawks fan but my nephew is on Pete's strength and conditioning staff since the USC days. He said Pete put a good word in so they are most likely staying in Seattle. Was either that or try to get in where Brennan Carrol is.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
