Yea, I had the eagles tonight. Lost some dough but nothing life changing.
What was different this time around is about 30 min ago my son gave me an envelope addressed to me. All it had was a dollar bill in it. When I opened it he said “Sorry the Eagles lost Daddy”
He’s 5 years old
Money has never been the problem but the day 2 day lifestyle has obviously taken a toll. If I don’t make a change now I never will, and I will definitely regret it.
I quit drinking alcohol on the week days about a year back and now I’m at the point where I rarely drink at all and I don’t miss it. I’m going to treat gambling the same way… I don’t want to quit for good but I don’t want it to define me any longer.
i understand now why so many posters from the past just up and disappeared….. BOL Gentlemen
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Yea, I had the eagles tonight. Lost some dough but nothing life changing.
What was different this time around is about 30 min ago my son gave me an envelope addressed to me. All it had was a dollar bill in it. When I opened it he said “Sorry the Eagles lost Daddy”
He’s 5 years old
Money has never been the problem but the day 2 day lifestyle has obviously taken a toll. If I don’t make a change now I never will, and I will definitely regret it.
I quit drinking alcohol on the week days about a year back and now I’m at the point where I rarely drink at all and I don’t miss it. I’m going to treat gambling the same way… I don’t want to quit for good but I don’t want it to define me any longer.
i understand now why so many posters from the past just up and disappeared….. BOL Gentlemen
Try looking at season long futures in your most genuine sport of interest, and you'll always have some skin in the game week after week that you can follow and check in once in a while.
I have 3 kids under 10 years old, and us dads have to eventually evolve in order to survive this sports betting lifestyle or else it will wreak havoc in our home life.
Much respect for you sharing what's going on.
Your son sounds like his dad did good by him...keep going strong Doja
MAGAm Yisrael Chai
Try looking at season long futures in your most genuine sport of interest, and you'll always have some skin in the game week after week that you can follow and check in once in a while.
I have 3 kids under 10 years old, and us dads have to eventually evolve in order to survive this sports betting lifestyle or else it will wreak havoc in our home life.
Much respect for you sharing what's going on.
Your son sounds like his dad did good by him...keep going strong Doja