Been to Vegas roughly 30 times and live within driving distance of Tunica looking for something different next vacation. Play mostly tournament poker with cash games in downtime. Not into super expensive food but do enjoy a quality bowl of noodles and sushi with street tacos a close second.
Any help appreciated
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Been to Vegas roughly 30 times and live within driving distance of Tunica looking for something different next vacation. Play mostly tournament poker with cash games in downtime. Not into super expensive food but do enjoy a quality bowl of noodles and sushi with street tacos a close second.
Kid: You have a standing invitation here in CT. Any time you want to come to Foxwoods. Can get you free rooms mid-week. Wifey and I will take you to dinner. Got more Comp points than I will ever use.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Kid: You have a standing invitation here in CT. Any time you want to come to Foxwoods. Can get you free rooms mid-week. Wifey and I will take you to dinner. Got more Comp points than I will ever use.
It's not even a question - Foxwoods. get yourself one of the suites and roll heavy for a few days. inversely you can go to AC, stay in a bug-infested room/outdated gaming area and leave with a nice case of Hep-C. Foxwoods is a great time
It's not even a question - Foxwoods. get yourself one of the suites and roll heavy for a few days. inversely you can go to AC, stay in a bug-infested room/outdated gaming area and leave with a nice case of Hep-C. Foxwoods is a great time
Kid: You have a standing invitation here in CT. Any time you want to come to Foxwoods. Can get you free rooms mid-week. Wifey and I will take you to dinner. Got more Comp points than I will ever use.
Very kind of you GG
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Kid: You have a standing invitation here in CT. Any time you want to come to Foxwoods. Can get you free rooms mid-week. Wifey and I will take you to dinner. Got more Comp points than I will ever use.
The Borgata is just like a Vegas casino. In fact, it's better than some. But stay there for a day and at the end of the second day you'll look for more. And there isn't anymore. The casinos on the main strip do not cut it (although The Quarter in the Tropicana is nice for a night). AC Is a day trip that runs into night. End of story. I would would fee bad for anyone who ever thought of 'vacationing' there. And Foxwoods is like several football fields. It's almost too huge to deal with. A byzantine layout that frustrated me when I went there. But you do get a bang for your buck if you stay. Mohegan Sun is nice to stay at for a weekend as well.
The Borgata is just like a Vegas casino. In fact, it's better than some. But stay there for a day and at the end of the second day you'll look for more. And there isn't anymore. The casinos on the main strip do not cut it (although The Quarter in the Tropicana is nice for a night). AC Is a day trip that runs into night. End of story. I would would fee bad for anyone who ever thought of 'vacationing' there. And Foxwoods is like several football fields. It's almost too huge to deal with. A byzantine layout that frustrated me when I went there. But you do get a bang for your buck if you stay. Mohegan Sun is nice to stay at for a weekend as well.
Never been to Foxwoods and I do not play live poker,but the Borgata poker room is massive and very nice.It's right next to the racebook (Only one left in AC).Sure you will find your type game there if you go.
Never been to Foxwoods and I do not play live poker,but the Borgata poker room is massive and very nice.It's right next to the racebook (Only one left in AC).Sure you will find your type game there if you go.
Not sure whats with all the AC hate. OP said he is mostly a poker player so Borgata is a no-brainer.
If your traveling from as far as Mississippi, AC is the last destination in would choose. He also said " something different for the next vacation". AC will be different for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:
Not sure whats with all the AC hate. OP said he is mostly a poker player so Borgata is a no-brainer.
If your traveling from as far as Mississippi, AC is the last destination in would choose. He also said " something different for the next vacation". AC will be different for sure.
Was at Foxwoods Wednesday night / Thursday morning and had to go downstairs to the Poker Cage to cash my Pai-Gow winnings. They are remodeling upstairs by the Race Book and that upper Cage is closed. The Poker Room is not impressive but there was a lot of action for 1:30am.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Was at Foxwoods Wednesday night / Thursday morning and had to go downstairs to the Poker Cage to cash my Pai-Gow winnings. They are remodeling upstairs by the Race Book and that upper Cage is closed. The Poker Room is not impressive but there was a lot of action for 1:30am.
I prefer the Hard Rock in Fort Lauderdale, if were talking about casinos outside of Vegas. Not too far from the beach either with a nice pool. Borgata was nice though.
I prefer the Hard Rock in Fort Lauderdale, if were talking about casinos outside of Vegas. Not too far from the beach either with a nice pool. Borgata was nice though.