Hello
A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation.
I heard about knee scooter or knee walker.
Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link.
Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
about knee scooters\walkers
Views: 301
Posts: 4
Posted:
#1
Hello
A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation.
I heard about knee scooter or knee walker.
Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link.
Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Posted:
#2
Quote Originally Posted by Danna:
Posted: 3 hours ago "Quote" Hello A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation. I heard about knee scooter or knee walker. Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link. Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Posted: 3 hours ago "Quote" Hello A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation. I heard about knee scooter or knee walker. Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link. Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Google is cool
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by Danna:
Posted: 3 hours ago "Quote" Hello A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation. I heard about knee scooter or knee walker. Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link. Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Posted: 3 hours ago "Quote" Hello A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation. I heard about knee scooter or knee walker. Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link. Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Google is cool
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by Danna:
Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 7:07 AM ET "Quote" Hello A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation. I heard about knee scooter or knee walker. Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link. Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 7:07 AM ET "Quote" Hello A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation. I heard about knee scooter or knee walker. Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link. Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Hey,
Hey,Danna
My mom has one such .Here a example model :
About more information,i think best way just google it
Quote Originally Posted by Danna:
Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 7:07 AM ET "Quote" Hello A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation. I heard about knee scooter or knee walker. Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link. Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 7:07 AM ET "Quote" Hello A week ago I had surgery on my leg, and now I'm thinking about the means of transport for the first time of rehabilitation. I heard about knee scooter or knee walker. Can someone help me to search it?Maybe good article or useful link. Thanks.[image from unapproved source]
Hey,
Hey,Danna
My mom has one such .Here a example model :
About more information,i think best way just google it
Posted:
#4
Get a knee scooter. You should be able to find a pharmacy or medical equipment store where you can rent one by the month. It will be about 40 bucks a month, but insurance will cover it. You need a script for it.
Knee scooter is 1000 times better than crutches because it frees up your hands.
Get a knee scooter. You should be able to find a pharmacy or medical equipment store where you can rent one by the month. It will be about 40 bucks a month, but insurance will cover it. You need a script for it.
Knee scooter is 1000 times better than crutches because it frees up your hands.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
