A woman's face or her body and body parts, Which is more important to you?
I'll take the hot body, that's why God invented paper bags. Well, for that and Cleveland Browns & Detroit Lions fans.....
I'll take the hot body, that's why God invented paper bags. Well, for that and Cleveland Browns & Detroit Lions fans.....
I'm going to sound like a complete cheeseball here but once you get to know a girl, a plain face and body can become beautiful, or a physical 10 can turn into a 5
I'm going to sound like a complete cheeseball here but once you get to know a girl, a plain face and body can become beautiful, or a physical 10 can turn into a 5
I'm going to sound like a complete cheeseball here but once you get to know a girl, a plain face and body can become beautiful, or a physical 10 can turn into a 5
I'm going to sound like a complete cheeseball here but once you get to know a girl, a plain face and body can become beautiful, or a physical 10 can turn into a 5
Depends on what she does with that beautiful face.....
Depends on what she does with that beautiful face.....
Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
Mercy
~~~~~Roy Orbison
Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
Mercy
~~~~~Roy Orbison
I'll take the hot body, that's why God invented paper bags. Well, for that and Cleveland Browns & Detroit Lions fans.....
I'll take the hot body, that's why God invented paper bags. Well, for that and Cleveland Browns & Detroit Lions fans.....
Average size,.. a beautiful smile. and a beautiful heart.
Couldn't agree more..unfortunately I'm involved with a Gourgeuos sexy hot 65 yo who has a unbeeleeevable HEART and SOUL but her mind is fukked![]()
So sad DJ...Good thread....INNER beauty is worth 100x than what's outside...the goal is to find the entire package which is really difficult to locate....most of the good ones are taken![]()
Average size,.. a beautiful smile. and a beautiful heart.
Couldn't agree more..unfortunately I'm involved with a Gourgeuos sexy hot 65 yo who has a unbeeleeevable HEART and SOUL but her mind is fukked![]()
So sad DJ...Good thread....INNER beauty is worth 100x than what's outside...the goal is to find the entire package which is really difficult to locate....most of the good ones are taken![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 150
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,347
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,235
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
