What is the one thing that you would like to change with/in you in 2024 from 2023?
A Thing You Would Want to Change in 2024?
Cut back on the drinking some more. Got the DTs bad for the first time earlier this year while taking a break from the sauce, went to the ER, got too dehydrated and had a seizure. Was told to wean off for a few days when I want to go from hero to zero. Goal is to take two non-boozey months this year, and more alcohol-free weekdays.
Feels boring to bring it up, but the weight loss and mental health effects are worth it.
Cut back on the drinking some more. Got the DTs bad for the first time earlier this year while taking a break from the sauce, went to the ER, got too dehydrated and had a seizure. Was told to wean off for a few days when I want to go from hero to zero. Goal is to take two non-boozey months this year, and more alcohol-free weekdays.
Feels boring to bring it up, but the weight loss and mental health effects are worth it.
Cut back on the drinking some more. Got the DTs bad for the first time earlier this year while taking a break from the sauce, went to the ER, got too dehydrated and had a seizure. Was told to wean off for a few days when I want to go from hero to zero. Goal is to take two non-boozey months this year, and more alcohol-free weekdays. Feels boring to bring it up, but the weight loss and mental health effects are worth it.
Have you tried AA? I think sobriety would be the best bet for you. That shit will kill you. A couple months here and there and a few booze free days won't save your life.
Cut back on the drinking some more. Got the DTs bad for the first time earlier this year while taking a break from the sauce, went to the ER, got too dehydrated and had a seizure. Was told to wean off for a few days when I want to go from hero to zero. Goal is to take two non-boozey months this year, and more alcohol-free weekdays. Feels boring to bring it up, but the weight loss and mental health effects are worth it.
Have you tried AA? I think sobriety would be the best bet for you. That shit will kill you. A couple months here and there and a few booze free days won't save your life.
Just realized giving myself a foot massage saves money. I want to learn the different techniques using both hands to massage my foot. ![]()
Just realized giving myself a foot massage saves money. I want to learn the different techniques using both hands to massage my foot. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
