This movie is amazing with a fantastic soundtrack. Great chemistry between Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_efYhYU2A
This movie is amazing with a fantastic soundtrack. Great chemistry between Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_efYhYU2A
This movie is amazing with a fantastic soundtrack. Great chemistry between Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_efYhYU2A
Many respected film critics here in Canada have publically stated that if this movie doesnt essentially sweep the oscars, they will all boycott the movie industry for an entire year...i am looking forward to seeing it and hear Cooper is incredible in it
Many respected film critics here in Canada have publically stated that if this movie doesnt essentially sweep the oscars, they will all boycott the movie industry for an entire year...i am looking forward to seeing it and hear Cooper is incredible in it
I'm working on a screenplay for a cross over film called "A Star Is Bourne". It's a part of the Jason Bourne series. Matt Damon is already connected to it.
I'm working on a screenplay for a cross over film called "A Star Is Bourne". It's a part of the Jason Bourne series. Matt Damon is already connected to it.
I hear Jeff Sessions is looking for work...did you hire him?
I hear Jeff Sessions is looking for work...did you hire him?
Nope.
1. He's racist.
2. Even if he isn't, he has a racist sounding name.
3. He's two short to be on my legal team. Taller people project confidence. And winning. JBS projects Santa's workshop. Or fudge stripe cookies. I love fudge stripe cookies but they don't belong in the court room. James Comey could be on my team. He would be on my pick-up basketball team as well.
Nope.
1. He's racist.
2. Even if he isn't, he has a racist sounding name.
3. He's two short to be on my legal team. Taller people project confidence. And winning. JBS projects Santa's workshop. Or fudge stripe cookies. I love fudge stripe cookies but they don't belong in the court room. James Comey could be on my team. He would be on my pick-up basketball team as well.
Terrific movie you will enjoy it. ![]()
Terrific movie you will enjoy it. ![]()
