Rookie
Joined: Oct, 2003
Posts: 534
Posted:
#1
I've been a member of this for almost 16 years (some 5,000+ Survivor Picks'),
and yet I'm still a Rookie :-)
I guess they base it on number of posts, but that is 'flawed' somehow (I could have just continuously posted idiotic bs all these years, I guess :-)
I don't really care that much, but to call me a Rookie after all this time is really weird :-)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I've been a member of this for almost 16 years (some 5,000+ Survivor Picks'),
and yet I'm still a Rookie :-)
I guess they base it on number of posts, but that is 'flawed' somehow (I could have just continuously posted idiotic bs all these years, I guess :-)
I don't really care that much, but to call me a Rookie after all this time is really weird :-)