A QUESTION about a WILL. Derek jeter rookie card. PLEASE READ!’nn
Not to minimize your loss but that card is probably NOWHERE worth the money you think it is. There are tens of thousands of Jeter rookie cards and probably only 1% are protected from package opening through the professional grading and sealing process which very substantially increases a card's value.
Let it go and move on with your life.
Not to minimize your loss but that card is probably NOWHERE worth the money you think it is. There are tens of thousands of Jeter rookie cards and probably only 1% are protected from package opening through the professional grading and sealing process which very substantially increases a card's value.
Let it go and move on with your life.
If it's written in a will then threaten to serve the papers
Like someone else said the card isn't worth anything but being from your grandmother it would nice to have. GL Works
If it's written in a will then threaten to serve the papers
Like someone else said the card isn't worth anything but being from your grandmother it would nice to have. GL Works
baseball cards went out like in the 1990s. They are not really worth anything unless you have cards from the 1960s. When the companies started printing them like they were $100 bills thats when they became worthless. You can buy ken griffey jrs rookie card for about the price when it was issued a messely $30 now and the guy is in the hall of fame. You would think his card would be worth more than that. The collector value is just not there. Heres another thing most current sports autographs are not worth a lot either unless they are the star quarterback of a superbowl team. Again most current sports autographs are a dime a dozen and only worth almost nothing.Now if you want to get into the real money of autographs just collect big name old timey movie stars like Marlon Brando or rock and roll bands like the beatles, elvis presely,Led Zepplin,and The Rolling Stones
baseball cards went out like in the 1990s. They are not really worth anything unless you have cards from the 1960s. When the companies started printing them like they were $100 bills thats when they became worthless. You can buy ken griffey jrs rookie card for about the price when it was issued a messely $30 now and the guy is in the hall of fame. You would think his card would be worth more than that. The collector value is just not there. Heres another thing most current sports autographs are not worth a lot either unless they are the star quarterback of a superbowl team. Again most current sports autographs are a dime a dozen and only worth almost nothing.Now if you want to get into the real money of autographs just collect big name old timey movie stars like Marlon Brando or rock and roll bands like the beatles, elvis presely,Led Zepplin,and The Rolling Stones
I can get a derek jeter rookie card less than $30 on ebay. Argument closed BWS77
I can get a derek jeter rookie card less than $30 on ebay. Argument closed BWS77
THE MARKET IS WHAT YOU SELL THE CARD FOR NOT WHAT U BUY THE CARD FOR DUMMY. I ought to know sports card shops have closed up all over and card shows has not gained as much as in sales back in the 1990s. It will never comeback I ought to know I seen it for myself. You must some young squirt that thinks he knows it all.
THE MARKET IS WHAT YOU SELL THE CARD FOR NOT WHAT U BUY THE CARD FOR DUMMY. I ought to know sports card shops have closed up all over and card shows has not gained as much as in sales back in the 1990s. It will never comeback I ought to know I seen it for myself. You must some young squirt that thinks he knows it all.
THE MARKET IS WHAT YOU SELL THE CARD FOR NOT WHAT U BUY THE CARD FOR DUMMY. I ought to know sports card shops have closed up all over and card shows has not gained as much as in sales back in the 1990s. It will never comeback I ought to know I seen it for myself. You must some young squirt that thinks he knows it all.
THE MARKET IS WHAT YOU SELL THE CARD FOR NOT WHAT U BUY THE CARD FOR DUMMY. I ought to know sports card shops have closed up all over and card shows has not gained as much as in sales back in the 1990s. It will never comeback I ought to know I seen it for myself. You must some young squirt that thinks he knows it all.
It will never comeback I ought to know I seen it for myself.
No actually you're wrong. Always will be collectors and buyers because those people have money
It will never comeback I ought to know I seen it for myself.
No actually you're wrong. Always will be collectors and buyers because those people have money
Thanks for the help guys ~ much appreciated. It’s stated in the will. It’s been 8 months since her passing.
Thanks for the help guys ~ much appreciated. It’s stated in the will. It’s been 8 months since her passing.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
