How does this happen in this country?
6 year old arrested, zip tied, printed and mugged.
Yes, begging and sobbing the whole time. Broke my heart to see a terrified 6 year old. Apparently this pos cop was fired from the department.
The school and the police department should be held accountable.
Yes, begging and sobbing the whole time. Broke my heart to see a terrified 6 year old. Apparently this pos cop was fired from the department.
The school and the police department should be held accountable.
Hi Search
Hope all is well!
Unfortunately, this does not surprise me. We live in a crazy world. The older I get, the more I wanna leave. I still love life, but sometimes I just hate this world we live in.
Hi Search
Hope all is well!
Unfortunately, this does not surprise me. We live in a crazy world. The older I get, the more I wanna leave. I still love life, but sometimes I just hate this world we live in.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
