Waiting on a debit card from a new bank account. Opened an account with 5D. Thinking about getting a quick PTP payout. Heritage allows you to use MG under a different name for payouts. Anyone know if 5D does this? Thanks. Serious answers only please.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Waiting on a debit card from a new bank account. Opened an account with 5D. Thinking about getting a quick PTP payout. Heritage allows you to use MG under a different name for payouts. Anyone know if 5D does this? Thanks. Serious answers only please.
The answer is yes they do. Just don't be a dick. Explain to them that this is your only option you can take advantage at the moment. You will have to provide the name of your friend to receive it but you also gotta send a picture ID to prove its them. Which I get. But don't listen to these ppl on here bashing 5dimes I have no idea why they do. It's the best book out there.
The answer is yes they do. Just don't be a dick. Explain to them that this is your only option you can take advantage at the moment. You will have to provide the name of your friend to receive it but you also gotta send a picture ID to prove its them. Which I get. But don't listen to these ppl on here bashing 5dimes I have no idea why they do. It's the best book out there.
Waiting on a debit card from a new bank account. Opened an account with 5D. Thinking about getting a quick PTP payout. Heritage allows you to use MG under a different name for payouts. Anyone know if 5D does this? Thanks. Serious answers only please.
Cool, thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by sebastian1989:
Waiting on a debit card from a new bank account. Opened an account with 5D. Thinking about getting a quick PTP payout. Heritage allows you to use MG under a different name for payouts. Anyone know if 5D does this? Thanks. Serious answers only please.
The answer is yes they do. Just don't be a dick. Explain to them that this is your only option you can take advantage at the moment. You will have to provide the name of your friend to receive it but you also gotta send a picture ID to prove its them. Which I get. But don't listen to these ppl on here bashing 5dimes I have no idea why they do. It's the best book out there.
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by jerzmade:
The answer is yes they do. Just don't be a dick. Explain to them that this is your only option you can take advantage at the moment. You will have to provide the name of your friend to receive it but you also gotta send a picture ID to prove its them. Which I get. But don't listen to these ppl on here bashing 5dimes I have no idea why they do. It's the best book out there.