So 5dimes has basically discontinued their DCFA payout method which was highly reliable. Moneygram limits are 600 per month between a maximum of 2 transactions. It sounds like they want people to use Bitcoin. If anyone has experience using Bitcoin, can u tell me how to go about it. I've seen some people say u have to setup multiple Bitcoin accounts and transfer between them.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So 5dimes has basically discontinued their DCFA payout method which was highly reliable. Moneygram limits are 600 per month between a maximum of 2 transactions. It sounds like they want people to use Bitcoin. If anyone has experience using Bitcoin, can u tell me how to go about it. I've seen some people say u have to setup multiple Bitcoin accounts and transfer between them.
You're right BBB287. Just posted on NEWPORTS above post about 5dimes. They are now a terrible payout service! My account and many others will be closing out with 5dimes real soon. And yes, their so-called Bitcoin payout is a confusing joke. I wouldn't try that.
I'll be posting on Covers on multiple different posts soon, looking for suggestions for fast reliable sportsbooks that accept US accounts.
Can only suggest using 5dimes for a small account and small payouts, and look for a better sportsbook. 5dimes is great when it comes to DEPOSITS! But getting your winnings out through their PAYOUT system is a total disaster! 5dimes is all done! Good Luck BBB287
You're right BBB287. Just posted on NEWPORTS above post about 5dimes. They are now a terrible payout service! My account and many others will be closing out with 5dimes real soon. And yes, their so-called Bitcoin payout is a confusing joke. I wouldn't try that.
I'll be posting on Covers on multiple different posts soon, looking for suggestions for fast reliable sportsbooks that accept US accounts.
Can only suggest using 5dimes for a small account and small payouts, and look for a better sportsbook. 5dimes is great when it comes to DEPOSITS! But getting your winnings out through their PAYOUT system is a total disaster! 5dimes is all done! Good Luck BBB287
And yes, their so-called Bitcoin payout is a confusing joke. I wouldn't try that.
How about a mobile phone? Have you tried one of those yet? I find them to be a confusing joke - dont try them.
Bitcoin is easy. There are multiple posts here and elsewhere how to do it.
Look - I have no idea if 5d is in trouble or not - or if they are absolutely the best book on earth. I do know that I havent seen a single post complaining about 5d payouts via Bitcoin.
Has there been one person not paid easily through BTC? I would love to hear it. I hear lots about all of these other methods - and it makes total sense that they have a hard time processing those payments - but that is indicative of the difficulty of making those types of payments - NOT ALL TYPES OF PAYMENTS.
Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
Quote Originally Posted by SportsPredictor:
And yes, their so-called Bitcoin payout is a confusing joke. I wouldn't try that.
How about a mobile phone? Have you tried one of those yet? I find them to be a confusing joke - dont try them.
Bitcoin is easy. There are multiple posts here and elsewhere how to do it.
Look - I have no idea if 5d is in trouble or not - or if they are absolutely the best book on earth. I do know that I havent seen a single post complaining about 5d payouts via Bitcoin.
Has there been one person not paid easily through BTC? I would love to hear it. I hear lots about all of these other methods - and it makes total sense that they have a hard time processing those payments - but that is indicative of the difficulty of making those types of payments - NOT ALL TYPES OF PAYMENTS.