I have a question about bitcoin withdrawals. I bet with 5dimes & I'm in a tricky spot because I got into some debt & wife dont know but I made a pretty good chunk of it back. I need to make a withdrawal now though but need an option that don't connect to my debit card or bank account & don't get mailed to the house like a check. What I really need is to pay my credit card Directly off but they're direct credit card thing won't work because you have ever to do a debit card withdrawal first & even if I did, you can only pay off 80 percent of my balance on credit card. Now in comes bitcoin which I'm very confused about & not only that but I can't find anything about being able to use bitcoins or even bitcoins after transferred to usd, to make a direct credit card payment from my bitcoins wallet (which I haven't even create yet, so much info needed & I'm nervous because I read so much about my money not being safe there & I have to protect it myself etc.) in the US. So basically I'm wondering that if I did a bitcoin withdrawal, would I be able to pay credit card straight from that & how would I do that? I have never made a bitcoin deposit either, I usually use credit cards. Thank you.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have a question about bitcoin withdrawals. I bet with 5dimes & I'm in a tricky spot because I got into some debt & wife dont know but I made a pretty good chunk of it back. I need to make a withdrawal now though but need an option that don't connect to my debit card or bank account & don't get mailed to the house like a check. What I really need is to pay my credit card Directly off but they're direct credit card thing won't work because you have ever to do a debit card withdrawal first & even if I did, you can only pay off 80 percent of my balance on credit card. Now in comes bitcoin which I'm very confused about & not only that but I can't find anything about being able to use bitcoins or even bitcoins after transferred to usd, to make a direct credit card payment from my bitcoins wallet (which I haven't even create yet, so much info needed & I'm nervous because I read so much about my money not being safe there & I have to protect it myself etc.) in the US. So basically I'm wondering that if I did a bitcoin withdrawal, would I be able to pay credit card straight from that & how would I do that? I have never made a bitcoin deposit either, I usually use credit cards. Thank you.