I have been paid to Bitcoins many times over the last couple of years. There is always a little too much verification back and forth for my taste but this time is over the top. I have been denied three times for trivial issues and each time told to start the process over?
It just got me to wondering if they may not have some financial issues. No revenue right now and they still have all the costs of things. Also, sports are on hold indefinitely. No revenue on the horizon either, no Trump bail out either.
I am pulling most of my money out because if they go belly-up, you will have no recourse.
Just my two cents- I will let you know if I can get it, going back around again tomorrow.
Crash-
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have been paid to Bitcoins many times over the last couple of years. There is always a little too much verification back and forth for my taste but this time is over the top. I have been denied three times for trivial issues and each time told to start the process over?
It just got me to wondering if they may not have some financial issues. No revenue right now and they still have all the costs of things. Also, sports are on hold indefinitely. No revenue on the horizon either, no Trump bail out either.
I am pulling most of my money out because if they go belly-up, you will have no recourse.
Just my two cents- I will let you know if I can get it, going back around again tomorrow.
I wish I could say it was positive but at least I am out. With sports betting coming to Colorado in May and available on my phone and ACR for poker, I am probably done with the Dimes. The last straw was the gentleman on the phone arguing with me that it was my fault they kept denying the payouts. Geez. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
Got my money-
I wish I could say it was positive but at least I am out. With sports betting coming to Colorado in May and available on my phone and ACR for poker, I am probably done with the Dimes. The last straw was the gentleman on the phone arguing with me that it was my fault they kept denying the payouts. Geez. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.