5DIMES owner tony kidnapped and probably dead
How many times over the years have I said, "I'm shocked nobody hasn't taken Tony out by now"?
And be careful when touching anything that scumbag Calvin Ayre touches. That includes all his cheating on-line gaming like Bovada and that skanky Bo-Dog Becky too.
How many times over the years have I said, "I'm shocked nobody hasn't taken Tony out by now"?
And be careful when touching anything that scumbag Calvin Ayre touches. That includes all his cheating on-line gaming like Bovada and that skanky Bo-Dog Becky too.
I've long since fired 5-Dimes but will somebody with a legal and current account please call 5-Dimes and ask to speak with "Tony". I'd like to hear their overall reaction and excuses for him not being available to come to the phone...
"He's hanging in a banana tree"
"He's wearing a Central American neck-tie"
"We think he has been ground up and is in a can of dog food".
Believe me, NOTHING would be "too horrible" for that POS!!!!!
I've long since fired 5-Dimes but will somebody with a legal and current account please call 5-Dimes and ask to speak with "Tony". I'd like to hear their overall reaction and excuses for him not being available to come to the phone...
"He's hanging in a banana tree"
"He's wearing a Central American neck-tie"
"We think he has been ground up and is in a can of dog food".
Believe me, NOTHING would be "too horrible" for that POS!!!!!
He was a NASTY human being.
Talked to clients like they were scum.
Well, who's the scum now Tony?
Rot in H3LL like the POS you were to your clients on the phone.
GOOD RIDDENCE!!!!!!!!!!
He was a NASTY human being.
Talked to clients like they were scum.
Well, who's the scum now Tony?
Rot in H3LL like the POS you were to your clients on the phone.
GOOD RIDDENCE!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm, all pretty interesting...However I possibly see it this way.. possibly!...He fakes his own kidnapping and suspect death?....5 Dimes is closed and all the assets are gone....Tony lives the rest of his comfy life with the many millions he scammed from Goose and others....Shysters like him will do ANYTHING for money..
Anybody know if 5Dimes is still paying out to winners? or, are they totally kaput?
Hmmm, all pretty interesting...However I possibly see it this way.. possibly!...He fakes his own kidnapping and suspect death?....5 Dimes is closed and all the assets are gone....Tony lives the rest of his comfy life with the many millions he scammed from Goose and others....Shysters like him will do ANYTHING for money..
Anybody know if 5Dimes is still paying out to winners? or, are they totally kaput?
The sad thing is that this guy had it made but still chose to be an asshole to everyone. His own loyal customer base he treated like garbage. He could have easily transitioned into the US betting market based on the name alone. I tried to reopen my account over the weekend and something glitched on me. Glad for that. What a sad obituary this guy has. Can you imagine people cheering your death??? I don't care how rich or poor you are,treat people with some kindness,you never know what they are going through. Getting off my soapbox now ![]()
The sad thing is that this guy had it made but still chose to be an asshole to everyone. His own loyal customer base he treated like garbage. He could have easily transitioned into the US betting market based on the name alone. I tried to reopen my account over the weekend and something glitched on me. Glad for that. What a sad obituary this guy has. Can you imagine people cheering your death??? I don't care how rich or poor you are,treat people with some kindness,you never know what they are going through. Getting off my soapbox now ![]()
Jet_Mutley, Make that two of us. I've been with 5 Dimes over 15 years and never had a run-in with the guy. I think when you're dealing with some degenerates, and young morons, that are trying to get over, well you can't be Mr Nice Guy.
Jet_Mutley, Make that two of us. I've been with 5 Dimes over 15 years and never had a run-in with the guy. I think when you're dealing with some degenerates, and young morons, that are trying to get over, well you can't be Mr Nice Guy.
Jet_Mutley, Make that two of us. I've been with 5 Dimes over 15 years and never had a run-in with the guy. I think when you're dealing with some degenerates, and young morons, that are trying to get over, well you can't be Mr Nice Guy.
Jet_Mutley, Make that two of us. I've been with 5 Dimes over 15 years and never had a run-in with the guy. I think when you're dealing with some degenerates, and young morons, that are trying to get over, well you can't be Mr Nice Guy.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
