So I did good today and looked in my 5dimes account expecting a lot more than I saw... the promo is still listed on the site but looks like I didn't get it.
https://www.5dimes.eu/rewardsandpromotions.html
Boycotting 5d after this bs.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So I did good today and looked in my 5dimes account expecting a lot more than I saw... the promo is still listed on the site but looks like I didn't get it.
Either there is some fine print you didn't see or the promo is intended for only certain players on a list that you aren't on. No joke either, it's not like 5dimes is a tax paying corporation with an employer identification number
Either there is some fine print you didn't see or the promo is intended for only certain players on a list that you aren't on. No joke either, it's not like 5dimes is a tax paying corporation with an employer identification number
What was the promo? Only promo I saw at 5dimes this week for thanksgiving was that they're offering a butt load of lines for half , quarters n etc. What was the promo you thought you were getting. Not sure why you would expect more money in your account. I'm sorry but 5dines is great place. Who else offers the 8th n 9th deposit on the house free ? I mean it's awesome.
What was the promo? Only promo I saw at 5dimes this week for thanksgiving was that they're offering a butt load of lines for half , quarters n etc. What was the promo you thought you were getting. Not sure why you would expect more money in your account. I'm sorry but 5dines is great place. Who else offers the 8th n 9th deposit on the house free ? I mean it's awesome.
5dimes nation forever and always. all the whiners are the losers who complain through chat and get bent over talking to tony.i get all the money into my checking acct within a day or two. just win baby!
5dimes nation forever and always. all the whiners are the losers who complain through chat and get bent over talking to tony.i get all the money into my checking acct within a day or two. just win baby!