Have they fixed their fraud issues? I had no issues for 5 years then last year was a nightmare. I'd like to go back to using them but I don't know if I can trust them.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Have they fixed their fraud issues? I had no issues for 5 years then last year was a nightmare. I'd like to go back to using them but I don't know if I can trust them.
Have they fixed their fraud issues? I had no issues for 5 years then last year was a nightmare. I'd like to go back to using them but I don't know if I can trust them.
"TRUST THEM" ????
Take a few more hits from your pipe and maybe then you will start thinking more clearly...
Quote Originally Posted by _Guru_:
Have they fixed their fraud issues? I had no issues for 5 years then last year was a nightmare. I'd like to go back to using them but I don't know if I can trust them.
"TRUST THEM" ????
Take a few more hits from your pipe and maybe then you will start thinking more clearly...
been with them like 15 years without any issues ever. The only thing fishy was the online casino and poker but thats the case on almost every site. I had them remove those features so i didnt get drunk and tempt myself late night.
what fraud are you guys talking about? all of my payouts have been smooth sailing. Transfer money to another book when you are up if you feel that way.
been with them like 15 years without any issues ever. The only thing fishy was the online casino and poker but thats the case on almost every site. I had them remove those features so i didnt get drunk and tempt myself late night.
what fraud are you guys talking about? all of my payouts have been smooth sailing. Transfer money to another book when you are up if you feel that way.