What's the day for normal people? We need some colors and flags made up.Light up the White House too..at taxpayers expense..If they can do it why not us? We need bumper stickers on our cars also to stand out..
What's the day for normal people? We need some colors and flags made up.Light up the White House too..at taxpayers expense..If they can do it why not us? We need bumper stickers on our cars also to stand out..
Is there an International Day For Homophobia and Transphobia?
I didn't know Transphobia was a word.
In all seriousness, I have no problem with g@ys but transgenders weird me out. I don't think I'll ever understand why someone can't accept for themselves as what they're born with and who they actually are. If you're a dude who finds other men attractive and thinks they're more similar to women, why would you go through the surgery?
Accept yo delf fo who you be, nah sayin?
Is there an International Day For Homophobia and Transphobia?
I didn't know Transphobia was a word.
In all seriousness, I have no problem with g@ys but transgenders weird me out. I don't think I'll ever understand why someone can't accept for themselves as what they're born with and who they actually are. If you're a dude who finds other men attractive and thinks they're more similar to women, why would you go through the surgery?
Just because it's a declared "day", doesn't mean it's celebrated, or even aacknowledged - case in point:
https://www.steakandbjday.com/
How did you celebrate March 14th?
Exactly.......
Dude maybe you have it out for me ever since the Hollywood juw conspiracy post (of which I will reply to soon)
This isn't some lame cooked up holiday no one will ever hear about or celebrate because...it's on Google's main page
Guess how many times people search google per day? Yeah, try 3.5 billion. Google has grown to epic proportions, and is now using it's established popularity and really necessity with people to push some fuktard holiday.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Just because it's a declared "day", doesn't mean it's celebrated, or even aacknowledged - case in point:
https://www.steakandbjday.com/
How did you celebrate March 14th?
Exactly.......
Dude maybe you have it out for me ever since the Hollywood juw conspiracy post (of which I will reply to soon)
This isn't some lame cooked up holiday no one will ever hear about or celebrate because...it's on Google's main page
Guess how many times people search google per day? Yeah, try 3.5 billion. Google has grown to epic proportions, and is now using it's established popularity and really necessity with people to push some fuktard holiday.
Whoah Daneblazer! Where you been pal? Good to see you
I've been good man, how about you? You know where to find me :-D. Was talking about the golden days of SBR poker with oaftard last week. Neither one of us play anymore...Things aren't the same. BOL Pal
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer:
All day celebration on ESPN planned
Whoah Daneblazer! Where you been pal? Good to see you
I've been good man, how about you? You know where to find me :-D. Was talking about the golden days of SBR poker with oaftard last week. Neither one of us play anymore...Things aren't the same. BOL Pal
If this insane administration had a few more years they'd push to make it a national holiday. If the states resisted, they'd just say their going to pull Federal funding from all the states that don't kneel before Obama. Have you ever seen anything like this King and his corrupt to the core bunch of socialists/climate change fanatics?
Bush caused Obama and Obama will bring for better or worse TRUMP. I can't believe what I've witnessed in 36 years... A country with no borders, culture, direction, jobs or money. Getting punk'd all over the world.
If this insane administration had a few more years they'd push to make it a national holiday. If the states resisted, they'd just say their going to pull Federal funding from all the states that don't kneel before Obama. Have you ever seen anything like this King and his corrupt to the core bunch of socialists/climate change fanatics?
Bush caused Obama and Obama will bring for better or worse TRUMP. I can't believe what I've witnessed in 36 years... A country with no borders, culture, direction, jobs or money. Getting punk'd all over the world.
If this insane administration had a few more years they'd push to make it a national holiday. If the states resisted, they'd just say their going to pull Federal funding from all the states that don't kneel before Obama. Have you ever seen anything like this King and his corrupt to the core bunch of socialists/climate change fanatics?
Bush caused Obama and Obama will bring for better or worse TRUMP. I can't believe what I've witnessed in 36 years... A country with no borders, culture, direction, jobs or money. Getting punk'd all over the world.
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
If this insane administration had a few more years they'd push to make it a national holiday. If the states resisted, they'd just say their going to pull Federal funding from all the states that don't kneel before Obama. Have you ever seen anything like this King and his corrupt to the core bunch of socialists/climate change fanatics?
Bush caused Obama and Obama will bring for better or worse TRUMP. I can't believe what I've witnessed in 36 years... A country with no borders, culture, direction, jobs or money. Getting punk'd all over the world.
I've been good man, how about you? You know where to find me :-D. Was talking about the golden days of SBR poker with oaftard last week. Neither one of us play anymore...Things aren't the same. BOL Pal
Doing good. Yeah I guess i could have figured out a way to get back to the mothership if i wanted to but was sick of some weird chick moderating a gambler's forum full of dudes while she's babysitting a toddler. Was only a matter of time until the crap spilled over to poker the way that place was headed. Always good to have you around here though Dane, BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer:
I've been good man, how about you? You know where to find me :-D. Was talking about the golden days of SBR poker with oaftard last week. Neither one of us play anymore...Things aren't the same. BOL Pal
Doing good. Yeah I guess i could have figured out a way to get back to the mothership if i wanted to but was sick of some weird chick moderating a gambler's forum full of dudes while she's babysitting a toddler. Was only a matter of time until the crap spilled over to poker the way that place was headed. Always good to have you around here though Dane, BOL!
If this insane administration had a few more years they'd push to make it a national holiday. If the states resisted, they'd just say their going to pull Federal funding from all the states that don't kneel before Obama. Have you ever seen anything like this King and his corrupt to the core bunch of socialists/climate change fanatics?
Bush caused Obama and Obama will bring for better or worse TRUMP. I can't believe what I've witnessed in 36 years... A country with no borders, culture, direction, jobs or money. Getting punk'd all over the world.
You should make America great.... Leave
I've never seen someone be such a whining, complaining bitchjing and moaning cry baby victim in my life.
Anything other than taking an ounce of personal responsibility. Just bitchh and moan and cry.
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
If this insane administration had a few more years they'd push to make it a national holiday. If the states resisted, they'd just say their going to pull Federal funding from all the states that don't kneel before Obama. Have you ever seen anything like this King and his corrupt to the core bunch of socialists/climate change fanatics?
Bush caused Obama and Obama will bring for better or worse TRUMP. I can't believe what I've witnessed in 36 years... A country with no borders, culture, direction, jobs or money. Getting punk'd all over the world.
You should make America great.... Leave
I've never seen someone be such a whining, complaining bitchjing and moaning cry baby victim in my life.
Anything other than taking an ounce of personal responsibility. Just bitchh and moan and cry.
Won't be long until we have a national ho-mo month.
It's coming soon, but like African American history month, I don't even acknowledge it or celebrate it because it doesn't pertain to me.
Honestly could care less who does what, not sure why people make such a big deal out of it, it only results in more. I think if people crap their pants throwing cry baby temper tantrums over it and the issue it will become a month in no time like you predicted
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
Won't be long until we have a national ho-mo month.
It's coming soon, but like African American history month, I don't even acknowledge it or celebrate it because it doesn't pertain to me.
Honestly could care less who does what, not sure why people make such a big deal out of it, it only results in more. I think if people crap their pants throwing cry baby temper tantrums over it and the issue it will become a month in no time like you predicted
DL - wtf are you writing about? Everything I type is factual, you type b.s.
The country I love is being destroyed from within and I'm not going to ignore it. NC passes a law and the Feds threaten to pull funding. That's a fact, no whining or playing a victim, t's the bully of the Obama Administration that we have to survive for less than 6 months...
Trump will make America again despite 8 years of this Communist/America hating mongrel that invites the scum of the earth to the White House every chance he gets (Sharpton, Jay-Z and that pig of a wife of his).
DL - wtf are you writing about? Everything I type is factual, you type b.s.
The country I love is being destroyed from within and I'm not going to ignore it. NC passes a law and the Feds threaten to pull funding. That's a fact, no whining or playing a victim, t's the bully of the Obama Administration that we have to survive for less than 6 months...
Trump will make America again despite 8 years of this Communist/America hating mongrel that invites the scum of the earth to the White House every chance he gets (Sharpton, Jay-Z and that pig of a wife of his).