Bet 1
$50 x1.10
Thailand- Malaysia World Cup Qualifier
Over 9.5 Corners Live
Discontinued , didn’t conclude , dim witted visions , indecision , I pity the fool
hey woman !
did I stutter ? …..Dang !
I’ll Run up on you like I was Clubber Lang
thunder punch to your nuts ruptures your sack
A combustible brag , an eruption of swag , I stagger you , humble you , I’m the punch you’re the bag
I’m bringin’ heat dogg , da fucck you been smokin’ ?
call you Meatball like I was Hulk to the Hogan
notice
the ferocious overtones , the motive , it’s simply
i have to barrel and bowl over you , you’re no Balboa , this is no Mickey
no tutelage , no coaching , no victory
its simply Apollo Creed getting beat on the beach after smoking a bowl of the sticky green……
Discontinued , didn’t conclude , dim witted visions , indecision , I pity the fool
hey woman !
did I stutter ? …..Dang !
I’ll Run up on you like I was Clubber Lang
thunder punch to your nuts ruptures your sack
A combustible brag , an eruption of swag , I stagger you , humble you , I’m the punch you’re the bag
I’m bringin’ heat dogg , da fucck you been smokin’ ?
call you Meatball like I was Hulk to the Hogan
notice
the ferocious overtones , the motive , it’s simply
i have to barrel and bowl over you , you’re no Balboa , this is no Mickey
no tutelage , no coaching , no victory
its simply Apollo Creed getting beat on the beach after smoking a bowl of the sticky green……
