5 Dimes users
1.Just got a call from BoA alerting me to a $1000 transaction on my credit card that triggered a fraud alert.
Here is the kicker, someone called in minutes before me and authorized the charge and the card used was a card I reserve only for using with 5dimes so I would know if something happened.
5dimes is the only entity that would have the information needed to do this.
2.I was a victim of ID Theft where someone opened a credit card and checking account in my name. The information used to open the account was directly pulled from the info associated from my 5dimes account (Address had been misspelled when I created my 5dimes account, same error was on the bank account). Detective assigned to the case was able to show me the ID used to open the account, the picture was the exact same one I submitted to 5dimes to verify a payout (not sure why they needed my ID for a bitcoin payout). I’m not sure if they are selling customer data or security is so lax that someone was able to steal it. I suggest monitoring your credit in case this isn’t an isolated incident.
The picture was never on my computer, only on my cell phone. I also use a chromebook so it would be difficult to compromise(I have 2 factor authentication on my Gmail so it would be very unlikely it was compromised)
1.Just got a call from BoA alerting me to a $1000 transaction on my credit card that triggered a fraud alert.
Here is the kicker, someone called in minutes before me and authorized the charge and the card used was a card I reserve only for using with 5dimes so I would know if something happened.
5dimes is the only entity that would have the information needed to do this.
2.I was a victim of ID Theft where someone opened a credit card and checking account in my name. The information used to open the account was directly pulled from the info associated from my 5dimes account (Address had been misspelled when I created my 5dimes account, same error was on the bank account). Detective assigned to the case was able to show me the ID used to open the account, the picture was the exact same one I submitted to 5dimes to verify a payout (not sure why they needed my ID for a bitcoin payout). I’m not sure if they are selling customer data or security is so lax that someone was able to steal it. I suggest monitoring your credit in case this isn’t an isolated incident.
The picture was never on my computer, only on my cell phone. I also use a chromebook so it would be difficult to compromise(I have 2 factor authentication on my Gmail so it would be very unlikely it was compromised)
I just got a call today from tcf fraud. I live in Minnesota and uber charges from San Francisco and hotel charges in Santa Monica showed up. I have no doubt it's 5dimes. I've been there for 6 years and this is sickening
I just got a call today from tcf fraud. I live in Minnesota and uber charges from San Francisco and hotel charges in Santa Monica showed up. I have no doubt it's 5dimes. I've been there for 6 years and this is sickening
they are not even accepting Visa right now?...thats what they told me closed my account because of this...
they are not even accepting Visa right now?...thats what they told me closed my account because of this...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,212
- PART DEUX 138
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,100
- Week 6 Money 7,846
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
