• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    5 Dimes Black Jack Live Dealer

    NEWPORT
    StumpTownStu
    DiverRon
    Broncodevil
    Crashdavis565
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1553
    Posts: 14
     
    NEWPORT
    NEWPORT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 3767
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2017 - 7:27 PM ET #1

    Ok so I can afford to lose...and let's all admit gambling is action and life is as well, but you only live once.....

    and I love to gamble and again can afford to....


    ok with that premise


    I have lost about 1600$ on the love dealer at 5 Dimes and it has been during those times when WTF or who cares....but I study it...and it finally dawned on me


    They never FAN shufle the cards like they used to...NEVER  you never see what the each deck actually looks like before it is blind shuffled back into the shoe.....

    now of course many if you will say...douchebag  thats rigged crap and we all know why are you even there


    well 1600$ I can afford to tell any other loser degenerate doucehbag......stay away from that shhitt show....

    But when you are trying to put food on the table in a 3rd world and thank you for the sports books....well I guess you say  OH WELL

    but hey now....Tony......grab your balls and tell that 3rd part to show the cards in shuffle......at least once a shoe
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Ok so I can afford to lose...and let's all admit gambling is action and life is as well, but you only live once.....

    and I love to gamble and again can afford to....


    ok with that premise


    I have lost about 1600$ on the love dealer at 5 Dimes and it has been during those times when WTF or who cares....but I study it...and it finally dawned on me


    They never FAN shufle the cards like they used to...NEVER  you never see what the each deck actually looks like before it is blind shuffled back into the shoe.....

    now of course many if you will say...douchebag  thats rigged crap and we all know why are you even there


    well 1600$ I can afford to tell any other loser degenerate doucehbag......stay away from that shhitt show....

    But when you are trying to put food on the table in a 3rd world and thank you for the sports books....well I guess you say  OH WELL

    but hey now....Tony......grab your balls and tell that 3rd part to show the cards in shuffle......at least once a shoe
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2017 - 7:46 PM ET #2

    There should be a sigh emoticon.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    There should be a sigh emoticon.
     
    NEWPORT
    NEWPORT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 3767
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2017 - 8:07 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    There should be a sigh emoticon.

    I know and I agree...I self depreciated myself in the explanation...I get the "who cares douchbag" in my post...I knew that all along....

    as in you didnt tell anyone what they already didnt know and more

    but in the end...that call is worth the price ....

    Trying to sell two homes and finishing buying one and offering on another..while family is enjoying beach life at its best

    You pass time...I was just offering observation on my degenerate lonesomeness....lol

    but its so bad I know I bought meals for many for at least a week....Ok I am done...enjoy  NEWPORT
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    There should be a sigh emoticon.

    I know and I agree...I self depreciated myself in the explanation...I get the "who cares douchbag" in my post...I knew that all along....

    as in you didnt tell anyone what they already didnt know and more

    but in the end...that call is worth the price ....

    Trying to sell two homes and finishing buying one and offering on another..while family is enjoying beach life at its best

    You pass time...I was just offering observation on my degenerate lonesomeness....lol

    but its so bad I know I bought meals for many for at least a week....Ok I am done...enjoy  NEWPORT
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2017 - 9:11 PM ET #4

    Puzzles are good passtimes. Gambling is an addiction, and we all love the action, but the online blackjack is a huge scam and we all know it. So it's insane to play it just because you can afford it. Or just for the action. With that said, it's your money and your business alone.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Puzzles are good passtimes. Gambling is an addiction, and we all love the action, but the online blackjack is a huge scam and we all know it. So it's insane to play it just because you can afford it. Or just for the action. With that said, it's your money and your business alone.
     
    NEWPORT
    NEWPORT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 3767
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2017 - 9:58 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Puzzles are good passtimes. Gambling is an addiction, and we all love the action, but the online blackjack is a huge scam and we all know it. So it's insane to play it just because you can afford it. Or just for the action. With that said, it's your money and your business alone.

    Well said..and very much appreciated as well...I do feel like a loser or like I did when I lost my first 200$ at that pea game in NYC when I was like 20

    No you are right I am the loser and forget what I can afford.....absolutely...and it wasnt in one round at all we are talking me trying to see the scenario over 3 months since they made a change...

    regardless

    I lost because I was a stupid fool thinking it wasn't a scam....and trying to see it from the other sportbook guys like me looking for some action

    Agree with your comments and feedback.......Thank you

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Puzzles are good passtimes. Gambling is an addiction, and we all love the action, but the online blackjack is a huge scam and we all know it. So it's insane to play it just because you can afford it. Or just for the action. With that said, it's your money and your business alone.

    Well said..and very much appreciated as well...I do feel like a loser or like I did when I lost my first 200$ at that pea game in NYC when I was like 20

    No you are right I am the loser and forget what I can afford.....absolutely...and it wasnt in one round at all we are talking me trying to see the scenario over 3 months since they made a change...

    regardless

    I lost because I was a stupid fool thinking it wasn't a scam....and trying to see it from the other sportbook guys like me looking for some action

    Agree with your comments and feedback.......Thank you

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2017 - 10:31 PM ET #6

    Are there any Indian Casino/Card house type places nesr you?
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Are there any Indian Casino/Card house type places nesr you?
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2017 - 11:35 PM ET #7

    Tony tony tony, do t get me started!
    In the end no comment but you should know better f-big with him and that book!!!
    Reply
    Tony tony tony, do t get me started!
    In the end no comment but you should know better f-big with him and that book!!!
     
    NEWPORT
    NEWPORT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 3767
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2017 - 11:44 PM ET #8

    You know there are casinos in CT and I must admit...I am sportsbook guy ...addicted guy...I only did the live BJ as a side scenario when in that world .....

    The rebate dealer was was good...and not because of the rebate but because it was open dealer BJ...as well you saw the cards being shuffled ...now the cut was way short all the time because they need to keep tracking cards honest....

    So 5D was I guess losing their shirt on that game...they went back to their degenerate put fake players in the game poker...and they ALWAYS showed the FAN of the SHUFFLE every show change...it was a transparent scenario

    Whats funny here...and I need to abuse myself some more here....is that you could see it in the dealers eyes and yapping, and demeanor that this was auto go south loser situation

    and I guess I thought maybe I would see something different....at different times different days...doesnt matter

    matter of fact when I asked what I happened to the old casino...very CR defensive attitudes came up

    Hey you said it...its allowable and someone will always feed it....and I the next time I think I want to indulge...I will say...put 200$ towards kids sports development

    I posted this because I tested it enough and I felt the 4 cups pea game again when I was 20.....hahahahaha

    In the end you hope some of those kids get out of CR and maybe get a career somewhere lucrative

    I am a Positano guy with wife...other than Play Del Carmen....in between for a quicky

    Ok best of luck to ALL!  Football season soon!
    Reply
    You know there are casinos in CT and I must admit...I am sportsbook guy ...addicted guy...I only did the live BJ as a side scenario when in that world .....

    The rebate dealer was was good...and not because of the rebate but because it was open dealer BJ...as well you saw the cards being shuffled ...now the cut was way short all the time because they need to keep tracking cards honest....

    So 5D was I guess losing their shirt on that game...they went back to their degenerate put fake players in the game poker...and they ALWAYS showed the FAN of the SHUFFLE every show change...it was a transparent scenario

    Whats funny here...and I need to abuse myself some more here....is that you could see it in the dealers eyes and yapping, and demeanor that this was auto go south loser situation

    and I guess I thought maybe I would see something different....at different times different days...doesnt matter

    matter of fact when I asked what I happened to the old casino...very CR defensive attitudes came up

    Hey you said it...its allowable and someone will always feed it....and I the next time I think I want to indulge...I will say...put 200$ towards kids sports development

    I posted this because I tested it enough and I felt the 4 cups pea game again when I was 20.....hahahahaha

    In the end you hope some of those kids get out of CR and maybe get a career somewhere lucrative

    I am a Positano guy with wife...other than Play Del Carmen....in between for a quicky

    Ok best of luck to ALL!  Football season soon!
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2017 - 1:04 AM ET #9

    If I have a good day, 3k or more, i'll bet the odd dollars on the Blackjack. I'm talking if I win, say, $5317 i'll play the $17 in dollar hands. That's it.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    If I have a good day, 3k or more, i'll bet the odd dollars on the Blackjack. I'm talking if I win, say, $5317 i'll play the $17 in dollar hands. That's it.
     
    Broncodevil
    Broncodevil
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 1224
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2017 - 7:53 PM ET #10

    I love it when I get a bonus.......play blackjack.......use up the bonus

    and come out ahead........then the minute I play with real money

    the dealer gets a bunch of 20's or BJ's and I'm dealt

    14 15 16 all night..........


    Reply
    I love it when I get a bonus.......play blackjack.......use up the bonus

    and come out ahead........then the minute I play with real money

    the dealer gets a bunch of 20's or BJ's and I'm dealt

    14 15 16 all night..........


     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2017 - 12:28 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Broncodevil:

    I love it when I get a bonus.......play blackjack.......use up the bonus

    and come out ahead........then the minute I play with real money

    the dealer gets a bunch of 20's or BJ's and I'm dealt

    14 15 16 all night..........



    amen brother!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncodevil:

    I love it when I get a bonus.......play blackjack.......use up the bonus

    and come out ahead........then the minute I play with real money

    the dealer gets a bunch of 20's or BJ's and I'm dealt

    14 15 16 all night..........



    amen brother!
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2017 - 5:33 PM ET #12

    Went on a pretty good run one time against the youwager live dealers. But it was fleeting...

    FWIW.....I always play one hand of digital BJ immediately after a deposit....it is an 80%+ winner.

    And then.......every hand after a decent win in the sportsbook is a guaranteed loser. It is quite comical. I play 5 hands for a couple of bucks a hand, and it is a guaranteed 0-5. Seriously, it is automatic.

    I do this to remind myself that these people have no reservations about just flat cheating you out of your money. That keeps a little fire under my azzz when betting against them. 

    One other side note to anyone playing online BJ......notice that when you raise your bets from the norm, you will get a "sweet" 10 or 11 to double down on .....or a pair against a break card...split and you will undoubtedly have opportunities to double off of the split. If you see this...RUN!!!!! Just baiting the hook.....

    BJ is bad enough, but online BJ is simply a hustle. They cheat.
    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    Went on a pretty good run one time against the youwager live dealers. But it was fleeting...

    FWIW.....I always play one hand of digital BJ immediately after a deposit....it is an 80%+ winner.

    And then.......every hand after a decent win in the sportsbook is a guaranteed loser. It is quite comical. I play 5 hands for a couple of bucks a hand, and it is a guaranteed 0-5. Seriously, it is automatic.

    I do this to remind myself that these people have no reservations about just flat cheating you out of your money. That keeps a little fire under my azzz when betting against them. 

    One other side note to anyone playing online BJ......notice that when you raise your bets from the norm, you will get a "sweet" 10 or 11 to double down on .....or a pair against a break card...split and you will undoubtedly have opportunities to double off of the split. If you see this...RUN!!!!! Just baiting the hook.....

    BJ is bad enough, but online BJ is simply a hustle. They cheat.
     
    lovethedough
    lovethedough
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4474
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2017 - 6:59 PM ET #13

    Bet the stock market.  Much easier to get paid.  
    Reply
    Bet the stock market.  Much easier to get paid.  
     
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2017 - 3:17 PM ET #14

    I asked them to get rid of them from my account and it was one of the better decisions I've made since i started gambling.
    Reply
    I asked them to get rid of them from my account and it was one of the better decisions I've made since i started gambling.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,913
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,889
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 332
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,432
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.