48 Hours on a $5,000,000.00 Fishing Yacht!!!
@Daddy_Freddie
His rigging of the ballyhoo bait was super intense & I never seen anyone break off the bill of the ballyhoo. Wild..
I can't believe he drove 13 hours to get to his fishing spot in Louisiana. It's about a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride to the Bahamas' where he can do similar fishing.
At first I was disappointed when they gaffed the swordfish because it looked small to me. But once they boated him, he probably weighed in at 120 t0 130 lbs.
Thanks for posting Freddie & that boat looks like pure luxury where you can sit & relax while you're waiting for something to bite ya.
![]()
@Daddy_Freddie
His rigging of the ballyhoo bait was super intense & I never seen anyone break off the bill of the ballyhoo. Wild..
I can't believe he drove 13 hours to get to his fishing spot in Louisiana. It's about a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride to the Bahamas' where he can do similar fishing.
At first I was disappointed when they gaffed the swordfish because it looked small to me. But once they boated him, he probably weighed in at 120 t0 130 lbs.
Thanks for posting Freddie & that boat looks like pure luxury where you can sit & relax while you're waiting for something to bite ya.
![]()
@Daddy_Freddie His rigging of the ballyhoo bait was super intense & I never seen anyone break off the bill of the ballyhoo. Wild.. I can't believe he drove 13 hours to get to his fishing spot in Louisiana. It's about a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride to the Bahamas' where he can do similar fishing. At first I was disappointed when they gaffed the swordfish because it looked small to me. But once they boated him, he probably weighed in at 120 t0 130 lbs. Thanks for posting Freddie & that boat looks like pure luxury where you can sit & relax while you're waiting for something to bite ya.
I have shared some of his videos where he does go to the Bahamas, they were REALLY good! Glad you enjoy the fishing videos
@Daddy_Freddie His rigging of the ballyhoo bait was super intense & I never seen anyone break off the bill of the ballyhoo. Wild.. I can't believe he drove 13 hours to get to his fishing spot in Louisiana. It's about a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride to the Bahamas' where he can do similar fishing. At first I was disappointed when they gaffed the swordfish because it looked small to me. But once they boated him, he probably weighed in at 120 t0 130 lbs. Thanks for posting Freddie & that boat looks like pure luxury where you can sit & relax while you're waiting for something to bite ya.
I have shared some of his videos where he does go to the Bahamas, they were REALLY good! Glad you enjoy the fishing videos
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
