I guess if someone from Middle East who hates and fears gayys and transgendered people justified by their religion like the shooter we call them Isis...
But in American someone who hates gayss and transgendered people justified by their religion,
I guess if someone from Middle East who hates and fears gayys and transgendered people justified by their religion like the shooter we call them Isis...
But in American someone who hates gayss and transgendered people justified by their religion,
Isis is praising the ghay nightclub bloodbath in Orlando by the registered Democrat Omar Mateen....
This is Obama's fault...
Barack Hussein Obama is to blame for killings in Orlando with his politically correct view of Islamic-inspired terrorism.....and his administrations downplaying oh the threat of Islamic terrorism we face here in America....they know about the Omar Mateens we have here in the country ,,but chose to ignore them,for political reasons..
Isis is praising the ghay nightclub bloodbath in Orlando by the registered Democrat Omar Mateen....
This is Obama's fault...
Barack Hussein Obama is to blame for killings in Orlando with his politically correct view of Islamic-inspired terrorism.....and his administrations downplaying oh the threat of Islamic terrorism we face here in America....they know about the Omar Mateens we have here in the country ,,but chose to ignore them,for political reasons..
What's wrong with you? Like what happened to you in highschool?
+1
Seriously... People died today and you politicizing this like partisan lemming wacko that has lost all perspective of real life... Is this really the only meaningful thing you have left in your life?
Looks like it...
I know you have been struggling lately, I want to give you the Benedict of the doubt that maybe something in your life has got you all wound up and crazy... I hope that you are able to get it together and get a grip... Wishing you the best in your recovery my friend
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
obamas fault
Lol
What's wrong with you? Like what happened to you in highschool?
+1
Seriously... People died today and you politicizing this like partisan lemming wacko that has lost all perspective of real life... Is this really the only meaningful thing you have left in your life?
Looks like it...
I know you have been struggling lately, I want to give you the Benedict of the doubt that maybe something in your life has got you all wound up and crazy... I hope that you are able to get it together and get a grip... Wishing you the best in your recovery my friend
https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-sought-transgender-mans-beating-death-homeless-camp-230559827.html?nhp=1and so it begins...
I guess if someone from Middle East who hates and fears gayys and transgendered people justified by their religion like the shooter we call them Isis... But in American someone who hates gayss and transgendered people justified by their religion, we call them.........
Yeah I believe he called himself isis though
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Quote Originally Posted by mainman11111:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-sought-transgender-mans-beating-death-homeless-camp-230559827.html?nhp=1and so it begins...
I guess if someone from Middle East who hates and fears gayys and transgendered people justified by their religion like the shooter we call them Isis... But in American someone who hates gayss and transgendered people justified by their religion, we call them.........
https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-sought-transgender-mans-beating-death-homeless-camp-230559827.html?nhp=1and so it begins...
I guess if someone from Middle East who hates and fears gayys and transgendered people justified by their religion like the shooter we call them Isis... But in American someone who hates gayss and transgendered people justified by their religion, we call them.........
When Christians start committing hundreds and thousands of terrorist attacks in the name of Christianity we'll criticize them, sound good?
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Quote Originally Posted by mainman11111:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-sought-transgender-mans-beating-death-homeless-camp-230559827.html?nhp=1and so it begins...
I guess if someone from Middle East who hates and fears gayys and transgendered people justified by their religion like the shooter we call them Isis... But in American someone who hates gayss and transgendered people justified by their religion, we call them.........
When Christians start committing hundreds and thousands of terrorist attacks in the name of Christianity we'll criticize them, sound good?