Posted:
#1
It's sad that there are so many tragedies involving shootings, and I feel very much for ALL victims of violent and hateful, heinous murder! There is no excuse for this!
But I am a strong believer in the US constitution, and along with it the 2nd Amendment. Time has proven that the 'founding fathers' judgement and wisdom in the constitution is unquestioned.
I'm no fan of multitudes of people having automatic rifles and machine guns, but to have a few around for personal protection or hunting is every Americans right!
And I could count multitudes of studies, etc.But the truth of the saying 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' is true in many ways. We must ALWAYS uphold our constitution, for it is the only thing that guarantees the freedoms of the common man!
But I am a strong believer in the US constitution, and along with it the 2nd Amendment. Time has proven that the 'founding fathers' judgement and wisdom in the constitution is unquestioned.
I'm no fan of multitudes of people having automatic rifles and machine guns, but to have a few around for personal protection or hunting is every Americans right!
And I could count multitudes of studies, etc.But the truth of the saying 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' is true in many ways. We must ALWAYS uphold our constitution, for it is the only thing that guarantees the freedoms of the common man!
