What a joke. The current Sportsbook I use, obviously doesn’t want to retain people. This is a joke and I’m really annoyed I wasted my time on the site.
21k in less than a month, $150 bonus. Laughable
What a joke. The current Sportsbook I use, obviously doesn’t want to retain people. This is a joke and I’m really annoyed I wasted my time on the site.
21k in less than a month, $150 bonus. Laughable
What a joke. The current Sportsbook I use, obviously doesn’t want to retain people. This is a joke and I’m really annoyed I wasted my time on the site.
21k in less than a month, $150 bonus. Laughable
How many times you have to rollover that 150? If I'm betting 21grand,the absolute last thing I'm worried about is my rollover bonus.You are being played,don't be a Fish.
How many times you have to rollover that 150? If I'm betting 21grand,the absolute last thing I'm worried about is my rollover bonus.You are being played,don't be a Fish.
