2017 covers poster of the year, nominations please.
Views: 1087
Posts: 19
Posted:
#1
Not best capper...best poster
Best poster
scal
Best political poster
Sarasota slim
Best gen discussion poster
Goose
Most powerful poster
Wallstreet
Hottest avatar
Geezus h soo many, get back to you on that one
Best thread any forum
Cap off scal, packers, hugh
Poster either on meds or should be on meds
Q
(I have lined up warren beatty and faye dunaway for awards gala)
Not best capper...best poster

Best poster
scal
Best political poster
Sarasota slim
Best gen discussion poster
Goose
Most powerful poster
Wallstreet
Hottest avatar
Geezus h soo many, get back to you on that one
Best thread any forum
Cap off scal, packers, hugh
Poster either on meds or should be on meds
Q
(I have lined up warren beatty and faye dunaway for awards gala)
Posted:
#2
Liked it on one particular post by Goose when he posted this gem.... "I have tried almost every illegal drug ever created".. That one statement makes him the winner...
Liked it on one particular post by Goose when he posted this gem.... "I have tried almost every illegal drug ever created".. That one statement makes him the winner...
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:
Not best capper...best poster
Not best capper...best poster
Best poster
scal
Best political poster
Sarasota slim
Best gen discussion poster
Goose
Most powerful poster
Wallstreet
Hottest avatar
Geezus h soo many, get back to you on that one
Best thread any forum
Cap off scal, packers, hugh
Poster either on meds or should be on meds
Q
(I have lined up warren beatty and faye dunaway for awards gala)
I like most of that - but I'd put Detox in the best political category, the Scal/Packers/Hugh cap off thread as "Most Epic Fail", and Goose's wifey's boobs as "Hottest Link" - (I think that was this year, either way, it wins)
Also Goose wins as "Most Chivalrous" for knocking a chauvinist drunken pig A-Hole out at a bar 
and
Crashdavis565 for "Hottest Avatar" - click here to see:
https://www.covers.com/Forum/Profile/Crashdavis565
Because I'm pretty sure he said that's his wife, and I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know how to satisfy her properly.....
So, send her on over to The Gimme!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:
Not best capper...best poster
Not best capper...best poster
Best poster
scal
Best political poster
Sarasota slim
Best gen discussion poster
Goose
Most powerful poster
Wallstreet
Hottest avatar
Geezus h soo many, get back to you on that one
Best thread any forum
Cap off scal, packers, hugh
Poster either on meds or should be on meds
Q
(I have lined up warren beatty and faye dunaway for awards gala)
I like most of that - but I'd put Detox in the best political category, the Scal/Packers/Hugh cap off thread as "Most Epic Fail", and Goose's wifey's boobs as "Hottest Link" - (I think that was this year, either way, it wins)
Also Goose wins as "Most Chivalrous" for knocking a chauvinist drunken pig A-Hole out at a bar 
and
Crashdavis565 for "Hottest Avatar" - click here to see:
https://www.covers.com/Forum/Profile/Crashdavis565
Because I'm pretty sure he said that's his wife, and I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know how to satisfy her properly.....
So, send her on over to The Gimme!!!!!
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


I like most of that - but I'd put Detox in the best political category, the Scal/Packers/Hugh cap off thread as "Most Epic Fail", and Goose's wifey's boobs as "Hottest Link" - (I think that was this year, either way, it wins)
Also Goose wins as "Most Chivalrous" for knocking a chauvinist drunken pig A-Hole out at a bar 
and
Crashdavis565 for "Hottest Avatar" - click here to see:
https://www.covers.com/Forum/Profile/Crashdavis565
Because I'm pretty sure he said that's his wife, and I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know how to satisfy her properly.....
So, send her on over to The Gimme!!!!!
Yeh detox good poster, but didnt see him for the first part of the year, unless i missed it. Slim good at dropping the hammer. Cant really nominate two
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


I like most of that - but I'd put Detox in the best political category, the Scal/Packers/Hugh cap off thread as "Most Epic Fail", and Goose's wifey's boobs as "Hottest Link" - (I think that was this year, either way, it wins)
Also Goose wins as "Most Chivalrous" for knocking a chauvinist drunken pig A-Hole out at a bar 
and
Crashdavis565 for "Hottest Avatar" - click here to see:
https://www.covers.com/Forum/Profile/Crashdavis565
Because I'm pretty sure he said that's his wife, and I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know how to satisfy her properly.....
So, send her on over to The Gimme!!!!!
Yeh detox good poster, but didnt see him for the first part of the year, unless i missed it. Slim good at dropping the hammer. Cant really nominate two
Posted:
#13
Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:
Most racist Covers member?





Most racist Covers member?
This should be a group award consisting of 99.9% of Covers.
You do realize that would basically mean that for every 1,000 posters on covers, that 99.9% would equal out to 999 of them are racist, white men i (you) presume, and only one is a non-racist. I know math is hard, and you probably didn't realize that, i'll try to use smaller words. Therefore, by your non-reverse racism views of course, there is only one african-american per 1,000 covers members, correct?
And if you were to give a "Most racist Covers member" award, that would be singular, you can't give it to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:
Most racist Covers member?





Most racist Covers member?
This should be a group award consisting of 99.9% of Covers.
You do realize that would basically mean that for every 1,000 posters on covers, that 99.9% would equal out to 999 of them are racist, white men i (you) presume, and only one is a non-racist. I know math is hard, and you probably didn't realize that, i'll try to use smaller words. Therefore, by your non-reverse racism views of course, there is only one african-american per 1,000 covers members, correct?
And if you were to give a "Most racist Covers member" award, that would be singular, you can't give it to everyone.

Posted:
#14
hawk for best at making others smile
search for being most authentic
dj for driving us to Think
wall for best in-depth bear approach to investments
scal for being most left leaning opinion
hawk for best at making others smile
search for being most authentic
dj for driving us to Think
wall for best in-depth bear approach to investments
scal for being most left leaning opinion
Posted:
#15
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
Gotta go pee!
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
Posted:
#16
Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
I resaw your thread title asking for 2017 best poster, he was All Time Best Poster in my opinion
Gotta go pee!
Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
I resaw your thread title asking for 2017 best poster, he was All Time Best Poster in my opinion
Posted:
#19
Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
Damn! I wish I would have said that...
You're a class act, idle. Merry Christmas to you.
Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
Best poster should posthumously be awarded to Apache for his wisdom, jokes and recipes, he was well respected and sorely missed by many of us here at Covers. Talk to any long time poster here and you probably never hear anything negative said about him.
Damn! I wish I would have said that...
You're a class act, idle. Merry Christmas to you.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
