Reminds me of the Henny Younkman joke---A man lost big in 'Vegas and as he was driving away heard a voice say, "go back", went back...voice said go the the MGM , went to the MGM, voice said "bet everything on red 27", bet everything on red 27, lost... voice said---"how about that".
Reminds me of the Henny Younkman joke---A man lost big in 'Vegas and as he was driving away heard a voice say, "go back", went back...voice said go the the MGM , went to the MGM, voice said "bet everything on red 27", bet everything on red 27, lost... voice said---"how about that".
No I heard that in the video. Just confused what the other poster meant. I guess you are telling me what he meant. I know this if I was ever to bet $173k on anything it would be sports. No chance I take a slightly less than 50/50 spin of the wheel on anything that substantial. Rigged or not.
@I-Got-5-On-It
No I heard that in the video. Just confused what the other poster meant. I guess you are telling me what he meant. I know this if I was ever to bet $173k on anything it would be sports. No chance I take a slightly less than 50/50 spin of the wheel on anything that substantial. Rigged or not.
@jesron1269 He did however change his mind at the last second from black to red But I have heard conspiracies about roulette wheels being fixed like that with advanced computerised magnet type devices underneath certain tables
Was a guy named Danny Ocean nearby?
Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:
@jesron1269 He did however change his mind at the last second from black to red But I have heard conspiracies about roulette wheels being fixed like that with advanced computerised magnet type devices underneath certain tables