supreme court rules this summer however 20 states according to NBC are now crafting legislation to allow it. Argument was raised by then governor Christie invoking the 10 th amendment. We have to wait and see.
20 states are planning to allow sports gambling’
Views: 1312
Posts: 9
Posted:
#3
Looking forward to seeing both opinions the majority’s and dissenting opinions. It should bring into understandable what the Court actually views of gambling and gamblers. ![]()
Looking forward to seeing both opinions the majority’s and dissenting opinions. It should bring into understandable what the Court actually views of gambling and gamblers. ![]()
Posted:
#5
Good article on it - decision potentially released March 5
https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/22355958/sports-betting-ranking-potential-dates-supreme-court-rule-new-jersey-sports-betting-case
Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
Good article on it - decision potentially released March 5
https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/22355958/sports-betting-ranking-potential-dates-supreme-court-rule-new-jersey-sports-betting-case
Posted:
#6
The nbc article was posted a day ago so it’s the latest report stating somewhere around July. I don’t know which one to believe. I got July circled on all my calendars, anytime before then I will be pumped.
The nbc article was posted a day ago so it’s the latest report stating somewhere around July. I don’t know which one to believe. I got July circled on all my calendars, anytime before then I will be pumped.
Posted:
#7
I wish that I could bet on this decision(allow NJ to procede) just for the fact that the Court wouldn't have agreed to hear this case if the there wasn't some Con. Question as to the exclusion of all states to sports betting except for the present 4.
Just wait though,if NY for example allows betting in the OTBs but they make the vig -130 and parlay odds skedded then just drive to NJ where I'd bet that Atlantic City would have odds more like Vegas. States that offer square odds/payoffs will drive the "bad" odds out of the market and don't forget your local that has been offering 11/10 for all these years if the states get greedy.
I wish that I could bet on this decision(allow NJ to procede) just for the fact that the Court wouldn't have agreed to hear this case if the there wasn't some Con. Question as to the exclusion of all states to sports betting except for the present 4.
Just wait though,if NY for example allows betting in the OTBs but they make the vig -130 and parlay odds skedded then just drive to NJ where I'd bet that Atlantic City would have odds more like Vegas. States that offer square odds/payoffs will drive the "bad" odds out of the market and don't forget your local that has been offering 11/10 for all these years if the states get greedy.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
