Any ideas other than “ Return to sender “ on the envelope, They have a LLC business that is still registered thought my address….It’s become a pain in the _!
2 years in we’re still receiving mail for previous owners
Any ideas other than “ Return to sender “ on the envelope, They have a LLC business that is still registered thought my address….It’s become a pain in the _!
Tell your postal carrier that LLC business is not at your address and any more mail from them will be tossed. Then start viewing it as junk mail and toss it. Problem solved. I get junk mail regularly, I toss it, it's not a pain unless you let it be and you have no legal obligation to keep returning it, especially after you talk to your mail carrier.
Any ideas other than “ Return to sender “ on the envelope, They have a LLC business that is still registered thought my address….It’s become a pain in the _!
Tell your postal carrier that LLC business is not at your address and any more mail from them will be tossed. Then start viewing it as junk mail and toss it. Problem solved. I get junk mail regularly, I toss it, it's not a pain unless you let it be and you have no legal obligation to keep returning it, especially after you talk to your mail carrier.
This is mail/correspondence that theLLC doesn't want. I might guess that there are bills in there but not too many checks. Your mail carrier is a Vet with PTSS so don't hassle him just consider the post office is delivering kinlind to your house.
This is mail/correspondence that theLLC doesn't want. I might guess that there are bills in there but not too many checks. Your mail carrier is a Vet with PTSS so don't hassle him just consider the post office is delivering kinlind to your house.
@TheGoldenGoose
I’ve received letters from State department of labor for there employees ! I paper chip together & leave in the mailbox with RTS TAG.
@TheGoldenGoose
I’ve received letters from State department of labor for there employees ! I paper chip together & leave in the mailbox with RTS TAG.
@666LES
Over the course of a week I may see 3 different mail men, All are contract employees and don’t seem to mind the regular redundancy of delivery and return of mail….Today I got lucky and received only my mail !
@666LES
Over the course of a week I may see 3 different mail men, All are contract employees and don’t seem to mind the regular redundancy of delivery and return of mail….Today I got lucky and received only my mail !
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
