2-28-19 tech deal of the day, mesh Wi-Fi in your home
Interesting, I hadnt run into this type of product before, so it connects to a modem with one then has hubs to focus strength to an area vs one central router?
I noticed on Amazon this one isnt as highly rated as the google one or TP link etc but the price for sure is solid!
Interesting, I hadnt run into this type of product before, so it connects to a modem with one then has hubs to focus strength to an area vs one central router?
I noticed on Amazon this one isnt as highly rated as the google one or TP link etc but the price for sure is solid!
Interesting, I hadnt run into this type of product before, so it connects to a modem with one then has hubs to focus strength to an area vs one central router?
I noticed on Amazon this one isnt as highly rated as the google one or TP link etc but the price for sure is solid!
Interesting, I hadnt run into this type of product before, so it connects to a modem with one then has hubs to focus strength to an area vs one central router?
I noticed on Amazon this one isnt as highly rated as the google one or TP link etc but the price for sure is solid!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
