Yes. I know it has no chance. BUT would any vegas sportsbook accept a 15 leg parlay for 100k that would potentially pay over 1 billion ?
15 leg parlay for 100 thousand
Views: 142
Posts: 5
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:
no many of them hardly accept more than 5 teams, donate to your money to charity instead u have no chance
no many of them hardly accept more than 5 teams, donate to your money to charity instead u have no chance
I have a hard time believing that when the more teams you have the MORE LIKELY you are to lose and on top of that even online books accept at least 12 leg parlays routinely.
Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:
no many of them hardly accept more than 5 teams, donate to your money to charity instead u have no chance
no many of them hardly accept more than 5 teams, donate to your money to charity instead u have no chance
I have a hard time believing that when the more teams you have the MORE LIKELY you are to lose and on top of that even online books accept at least 12 leg parlays routinely.
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:
They'd accept it, but cap the payout at 250K
They'd accept it, but cap the payout at 250K
I can see this, but then I wonder if i can just break up the 100k and put in many tickets capped at 250k
Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:
They'd accept it, but cap the payout at 250K
They'd accept it, but cap the payout at 250K
I can see this, but then I wonder if i can just break up the 100k and put in many tickets capped at 250k
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
