NeweggFlash offers the refurbished Canon imageCLASS LBP6030W Wireless Laser Printer, model no. 8468B003, for $38.99. This $20 mail-in rebate cuts it to $18.99. With free shipping, that's tied with last week's mention as the lowest total price we've seen. (It's also $31 under the best deal we could find for a new one today.) It features 600x600 dpi, up to 19ppm print speed, 802.11n wireless, and USB. Deal ends December 15.
NeweggFlash offers the refurbished Canon imageCLASS LBP6030W Wireless Laser Printer, model no. 8468B003, for $38.99. This $20 mail-in rebate cuts it to $18.99. With free shipping, that's tied with last week's mention as the lowest total price we've seen. (It's also $31 under the best deal we could find for a new one today.) It features 600x600 dpi, up to 19ppm print speed, 802.11n wireless, and USB. Deal ends December 15.
NeweggFlash offers the refurbished Canon imageCLASS LBP6030W Wireless Laser Printer, model no. 8468B003, for $38.99. This $20 mail-in rebate cuts it to $18.99. With free shipping, that's tied with last week's mention as the lowest total price we've seen. (It's also $31 under the best deal we could find for a new one today.) It features 600x600 dpi, up to 19ppm print speed, 802.11n wireless, and USB. Deal ends December 15.
WTF is this?? If anybody else used this forum to advertise commercial business for any reason you would have them boxed or maybe booted.
but you are Lippsman so do whatever you wish regardless of the rules of the forum... I know personally that you will do just that.
Now get back to boxing some poor soul for providing a link to anything. You are like a dirty cop.
Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:
NeweggFlash offers the refurbished Canon imageCLASS LBP6030W Wireless Laser Printer, model no. 8468B003, for $38.99. This $20 mail-in rebate cuts it to $18.99. With free shipping, that's tied with last week's mention as the lowest total price we've seen. (It's also $31 under the best deal we could find for a new one today.) It features 600x600 dpi, up to 19ppm print speed, 802.11n wireless, and USB. Deal ends December 15.
I apologize for lashing out at you. You have always been reasonable and IMO the very best linesman covers has. I have frustration with another linesman that seems to like to troll me, and box for random reasons.
Personally I don't mind you sharing a deal here for all to see. I just know if I tried to do so I would be boxed immediately (maybe not by you) for a violation of covers rules.
Lippsman -
I apologize for lashing out at you. You have always been reasonable and IMO the very best linesman covers has. I have frustration with another linesman that seems to like to troll me, and box for random reasons.
Personally I don't mind you sharing a deal here for all to see. I just know if I tried to do so I would be boxed immediately (maybe not by you) for a violation of covers rules.
Are we allowed to promote deals/web sites in the main forum now?
If you find a good deal on an item then hell yeah post it. Where it's a couple of weeks before Christmas I wanted to post some good deals for presents and such. Just make sure to strip out any references to getting a cut of the deal.In other words no affiliate stuff.
That's why when I post stuff from dealnews or pricegrabbber I will go to the actual site and copy the link from there.
Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:
Are we allowed to promote deals/web sites in the main forum now?
If you find a good deal on an item then hell yeah post it. Where it's a couple of weeks before Christmas I wanted to post some good deals for presents and such. Just make sure to strip out any references to getting a cut of the deal.In other words no affiliate stuff.
That's why when I post stuff from dealnews or pricegrabbber I will go to the actual site and copy the link from there.