Posted this in the politics forum but I'll give it a go here also.
What would be fair odds for Trump to win the election if a bet was given or taken today? Trump +2000? Trump +3000? And does anybody know of any books that would have this bet right now? I know the odds of him winning by a recount or lawsuit is damn near impossible. But what would those odds be given the current circumstance?
I've been away from covers for awhile. I see some new faces here and some old. Wish everybody good fortune and great health!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Posted this in the politics forum but I'll give it a go here also.
What would be fair odds for Trump to win the election if a bet was given or taken today? Trump +2000? Trump +3000? And does anybody know of any books that would have this bet right now? I know the odds of him winning by a recount or lawsuit is damn near impossible. But what would those odds be given the current circumstance?
I've been away from covers for awhile. I see some new faces here and some old. Wish everybody good fortune and great health!!!