Thanks for your vote! Some people say I even LOOK funny
My late father used to tell me "You gotta laugh once a day, or you're gonna be crying all the time"
And the late, great Jim Valvano, in his epic ESPN speech, also said you should laugh once a day.
I've also appealed to you and thanked you so much for donations to the hurricane victims. Thanks again for your generosity.
And Tax Day reminds me of a thread I was in about Stopping smoking. I think Europa, BenHogan, and Bksolo were major parts of that thread.
Then, somebody was having a Super Bowl party, only everyone there was going to be Jewish. Could somebody come up with some jokes? BOMBS AWAY! This was for the New Orleans Saints SB, so I came up with a joke involving Drew Brees. It was something that confused Brees with a bris (which is a ceremony that involves.............well................look it up)
Thanks again. They can't all be winners, but I'm just shooting for ONE laugh
Hey, folks,
Thanks for your vote! Some people say I even LOOK funny
My late father used to tell me "You gotta laugh once a day, or you're gonna be crying all the time"
And the late, great Jim Valvano, in his epic ESPN speech, also said you should laugh once a day.
I've also appealed to you and thanked you so much for donations to the hurricane victims. Thanks again for your generosity.
And Tax Day reminds me of a thread I was in about Stopping smoking. I think Europa, BenHogan, and Bksolo were major parts of that thread.
Then, somebody was having a Super Bowl party, only everyone there was going to be Jewish. Could somebody come up with some jokes? BOMBS AWAY! This was for the New Orleans Saints SB, so I came up with a joke involving Drew Brees. It was something that confused Brees with a bris (which is a ceremony that involves.............well................look it up)
Thanks again. They can't all be winners, but I'm just shooting for ONE laugh