After 6 months of gambling over $200,000, I finally hit a cold streak resulting in a loss in the last week of -5,482.
I am annoyed to say the least but now it’s time for the punishment. I will be ONLY arb betting and flipping used vehicles on Facebook until the full amount of the 5,482 is earned back.
I will use this thread to document my journey and take any questions.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
After 6 months of gambling over $200,000, I finally hit a cold streak resulting in a loss in the last week of -5,482.
I am annoyed to say the least but now it’s time for the punishment. I will be ONLY arb betting and flipping used vehicles on Facebook until the full amount of the 5,482 is earned back.
I will use this thread to document my journey and take any questions.
Confirmed this afternoon that my Wells Fargo promotion for a new checking account was confirmed. All qualifications were met and we received a $325 welcome bonus. We will also add churning bank accounts and credit cards to this journey.
New revised total loss after factoring in my $325 Wells Fargo credit is
-$5,157.
@Bitcoin777
Confirmed this afternoon that my Wells Fargo promotion for a new checking account was confirmed. All qualifications were met and we received a $325 welcome bonus. We will also add churning bank accounts and credit cards to this journey.
New revised total loss after factoring in my $325 Wells Fargo credit is