Caesars and MGM process withdrawls to debit card within minutes if not seconds.
With all the options in town there is no need to use a book that takes almost 3 hours to pay out to debit card.
Thought I would give them a try, won a few hundred and submitted a withdrawl for around $500.
At the 3 hour mark my transction was still pending, I really wanted to see how long it would take but I got fed up, I cancelled my withdrawl and went to go cash out in person, ridiculous.
To add, there were also a few soccer or tennis wagers where they were capping me at $50 and $100, absolute trash book imo. Stay away.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Caesars and MGM process withdrawls to debit card within minutes if not seconds.
With all the options in town there is no need to use a book that takes almost 3 hours to pay out to debit card.
Thought I would give them a try, won a few hundred and submitted a withdrawl for around $500.
At the 3 hour mark my transction was still pending, I really wanted to see how long it would take but I got fed up, I cancelled my withdrawl and went to go cash out in person, ridiculous.
To add, there were also a few soccer or tennis wagers where they were capping me at $50 and $100, absolute trash book imo. Stay away.