Anyone know why bookmakers charge hugh fees for bank wire withdrawal? How long does bank wire take to deposit in bank?
Bookmakers.eu
I do wire withdrawals with Bookmaker all the time. Yes, the fees are high, but if I withdrawal on a Monday the funds are in my account by Thursday or Friday at the latest. The initial first set up may take longer, if I recall from when I first set up my account and requested a withdrawal, but it's smooth sailing after that. The account it goes into is Wells Fargo and I am in California.
Bookmaker for wires is good for me because they allow up to 20k each wire. Does get capped at a monthly though, but you can choose some of the lesser value options to be paid out to collect more.
They will take the fees from your Betpoints. Just don't cash them out and let them sit there to help pay for the fees. By far the best and easiest book I use for this purpose and it's been 20 years or so.![]()
I do wire withdrawals with Bookmaker all the time. Yes, the fees are high, but if I withdrawal on a Monday the funds are in my account by Thursday or Friday at the latest. The initial first set up may take longer, if I recall from when I first set up my account and requested a withdrawal, but it's smooth sailing after that. The account it goes into is Wells Fargo and I am in California.
Bookmaker for wires is good for me because they allow up to 20k each wire. Does get capped at a monthly though, but you can choose some of the lesser value options to be paid out to collect more.
They will take the fees from your Betpoints. Just don't cash them out and let them sit there to help pay for the fees. By far the best and easiest book I use for this purpose and it's been 20 years or so.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 835
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,231
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,205
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,218
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
