Search model icon

Can’t reply, can’t even post a thread?

Participants:
Views: 216

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Can’t reply, cant even post a thread? 
When I try to reply to someone’s thread there’s no box for me to type, I cook on reply it brings me with like an inch up on the page and there’s nothing else, click on reply nothing click on reply again nothing click on submit tells me invalid text, go to create a post doesn’t show the invalid capture image bullshit, so here I am posting from an old saved bookmark from the old forum

But seriously man fucking hours after you guys get rid of the old form and this shit happens I mean come on
“It’s not a lie, if you believe it”

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Try clearing your cache for your browser. Worked for me. I thought i was banned or something. 

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Thanks buddy, I made it work. Another question for you folks, do we really have to wait 10 minutes in between creating threads?

“It’s not a lie, if you believe it”

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

I responded to a couple threads today,but I have tried

to make a new thread 4 times and always get

reCAPTCHA failed. this sucks

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Davemsh, is controlling your account and thus prohibiting you from posting. You're giving out too many winners. .

new_sleep_drool

Betting sports is frustrating at times. Often its 3 steps forward and 2 steps back..

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

It's some bull crap

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:

Can’t reply, cant even post a thread? When I try to reply to someone’s thread there’s no box for me to type, I cook on reply it brings me with like an inch up on the page and there’s nothing else, click on reply nothing click on reply again nothing click on submit tells me invalid text, go to create a post doesn’t show the invalid capture image bullshit, so here I am posting from an old saved bookmark from the old forumBut seriously man fucking hours after you guys get rid of the old form and this shit happens I mean come on

same here. It was either close P-Hub or Covers... So I made the executive decision to close Covers. And I feel better now

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:

Can’t reply, cant even post a thread? When I try to reply to someone’s thread there’s no box for me to type, I cook on reply it brings me with like an inch up on the page and there’s nothing else, click on reply nothing click on reply again nothing click on submit tells me invalid text, go to create a post doesn’t show the invalid capture image bullshit, so here I am posting from an old saved bookmark from the old forumBut seriously man fucking hours after you guys get rid of the old form and this shit happens I mean come on

Same shit for me ... Cant post new thread ???

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Hey Everyone,

Just want to address some of these concerns:

- A fix for this reCAPTCHA error should be pushed through now. Please let us know if you are still having issues with this or are seeing the reCAPTCHA message, when you shouldn't be.

- The reply issue should be corrected now as well, if you are still not seeing a space to reply to a thread please let us know.

- The 10 minute delay between creating new threads, will be removed for longer standing users shortly.

- CT

Winning Starts Here
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo