I agree, USC -10.5 was a gift last week also. I made some coin on that one too.
The only "it" factor for the BYU game is an old rivalrywhen they were both in the WAC, but BYU has moved on to the higher tier of potential BCS teams while Wyoming is looking from the bottom up. Miracles happen so don't bet the wad on any game but I wouldn't over analyze this one.
I agree, USC -10.5 was a gift last week also. I made some coin on that one too.
The only "it" factor for the BYU game is an old rivalrywhen they were both in the WAC, but BYU has moved on to the higher tier of potential BCS teams while Wyoming is looking from the bottom up. Miracles happen so don't bet the wad on any game but I wouldn't over analyze this one.
Doesn't look like McGee will be playing. Johnson gives A&M a chance to put up some points with his scramble ability. Plus the tandem of Goodson and Lane always gives A&M a shot at putting up some points while keeping the Miami O off the field.
In the end though, I believe the speed Miami has will be too much for a young Aggie defense that lacks speed, intelligence, athletic ability, etc...
Just some stuff to think about, but I think Miami -4 should be easy money
Doesn't look like McGee will be playing. Johnson gives A&M a chance to put up some points with his scramble ability. Plus the tandem of Goodson and Lane always gives A&M a shot at putting up some points while keeping the Miami O off the field.
In the end though, I believe the speed Miami has will be too much for a young Aggie defense that lacks speed, intelligence, athletic ability, etc...
Just some stuff to think about, but I think Miami -4 should be easy money
Miami held the FLORIDA GATORS to 9 points through 3 quarters in Gainsville..........with that D..........A&M will only have a shot at FG's the whole game.........And their FG Kicker missed a few in the loss to Arkie State at home.
The Miami D will win this game for Miami.
Miami held the FLORIDA GATORS to 9 points through 3 quarters in Gainsville..........with that D..........A&M will only have a shot at FG's the whole game.........And their FG Kicker missed a few in the loss to Arkie State at home.
Ice & Ty - Thanks for the input. I agree the Miami D plus the youth of the Aggie D will be the difference and give Miami the advantage. They should win by way more than 4 points.
BOL
Ice & Ty - Thanks for the input. I agree the Miami D plus the youth of the Aggie D will be the difference and give Miami the advantage. They should win by way more than 4 points.