All three dogs where looking great.. all three ended not covering .. bad day for early dog players
Wright st…Akron…Santa clara
Looks like Hofstra will be next. Just shows the coaching discrepancies when they go into the tunnel though Santa Clara really got the short end of the stick.
Looks like Hofstra will be next. Just shows the coaching discrepancies when they go into the tunnel though Santa Clara really got the short end of the stick.
Now hoftra down the drain .. Miami oh looking bad too .. wow
This is not surprising. I wasn't sure why so many people liked Hofstra. Lots of big boys in action today and some of the teams they are lining up against are cratering in the 2nd half. Like I said, I credit a lot of this to coaching discrepancies.
Now hoftra down the drain .. Miami oh looking bad too .. wow
This is not surprising. I wasn't sure why so many people liked Hofstra. Lots of big boys in action today and some of the teams they are lining up against are cratering in the 2nd half. Like I said, I credit a lot of this to coaching discrepancies.
Hofstra down 5 with under 5 to play. Lose by 20. And instead of running out the shot clock Alabama shoots a 3 to scupper the under on the closing line
Hofstra down 5 with under 5 to play. Lose by 20. And instead of running out the shot clock Alabama shoots a 3 to scupper the under on the closing line
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
